Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite Video Game?

I wanted to see what kind of video games everybody is into, as a gamer myself who likes video games. My favorite video game is Pokémon Platinum. It was my first ever real Pokémon game, and I have so many fond memories of it. Plus I mean, it's got Giratina. I think that's enough to solidify it as my favorite.

It’s funny you mention Platinum- Firered was my first overall Pokémon game, but Platinum was my first specifically for the DS, and it’s been one of my favorites ever since! The majority of the games I play are Pokémon haha, and my absolute all-time favorite is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. That one will never get old.

Some other games I’ve loved over the years are Undertale, Night in the Woods, Animal Crossing, and the Danganronpa series, just to name a few. I’m sure I’m forgetting some haha. 

12 hours ago, SnzDreams said:

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. That one will never get old.

I love the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series! When it comes to that series, Explorers of Sky and Super Mystery Dungeon are the best in my opinion, so I can definitely see why Sky is one of your favorites.

Skyrim! I've started so many new games, and I've never completed to storyline, I really just love building a little life for myself and going on adventures.

I also really like Minecraft just for the fun of starting a random world and exploring it. I love that you never really know what you're going to find.

I should really sit down and get lost in a game soon.  Its been a while.

15 hours ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

I love the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series! When it comes to that series, Explorers of Sky and Super Mystery Dungeon are the best in my opinion, so I can definitely see why Sky is one of your favorites.

YES, Super Mystery Dungeon is such a close second! I didn’t think they could top Sky but I was BLOWN away when I played Super, it’s a wonderful game ahaha!

I love story games, so my favorites are probably Red Dead Redemption 2, and the Batman Arkham series (with City being my favorite out of that group.)

Too many to name! But Pokémon Emerald was and still is my favorite Pokémon game. I've played every Pokémon game since Red and Blue and still Emerald is my favorite. I also love Skyrim, Fable 2 and Genshin Impact as well as way too many more to list all of them. As far as series go, Story of Seasons (formerly Harvest Moon) and the Sims are my favorites. 

Also am I the only one who remembers Breath of Fire? The third game was the best one and one of my favorite games of all time. I really wish they'd make a new one in the series. Or remake the originals. Or both. 

5 hours ago, AngelRain said:

Too many to name! But Pokémon Emerald was and still is my favorite Pokémon game. I've played every Pokémon game since Red and Blue and still Emerald is my favorite.

Ok, side tangent: why doesn't Pokemon do third games anymore? Like Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Platinum were such amazing games that combined the stories of the two other games to make it whole. It doesn't help that the remakes didn't have third versions either. Even though there was an extra "chapter" in Omega/Alpha that had stuff with Rayquaza, Platinum didn't get squat other than like what, a secret Giratina boss fight? Like they did the distortion world so dirty in the remakes.:skull:

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite one is hollow knight but the one I play the most is dota 2