Sneeze Fetish Forum

Early Hazel Pollen Sneezes

AntheaHolmes

Okay, so it's early february and the freaking hazel pollen are messing with me already, I can't wait for the birch pollen *sarcasm*. My nose is alternating between runny and sniffly or totally congested and clogged up. 

I'm not overly sneezy, which makes me mad because I like a good ol' sneezing fit but I'll get there when spring is in full bloom and birch is bothering me as well. 

I sneezed twice today, very itchy sneezes. Not overly harsh but forceful. I was surprised, it happened quickly, I couldn't grab my tissue, so I sneezed into cupped hands. Both sneezes sounded like "hHaaTSchu". 

I'm sure more sneeze fits are to come this spring....as always. It's a blessing and a curse. 😜

Bless you. Hope you have lots of fun in the Spring. :)

Whenever you want sneezes, they either require force or are too plentiful. Good luck this spring, and hopefully allergies don't make life too difficult. ;)

I feel quite the same about it. The last couple of days my allergies really kicked in. 
Bless you so much. 😊🤧

On 2/9/2024 at 2:21 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

I'm not overly sneezy, which makes me mad because I like a good ol' sneezing fit

I can totally relate to this. I do enjoy having a good fit, but they're extremely rare unless I induce one

Sounds like the allergy fits are right around the corner for you. Hopefully they won't come at inopportune times and many blessings to you!

3 hours ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Gesundheit! 💚
I'm looking forward to more of your nice self-obs when spring has fully begun. 😍

18 minutes ago, PapaBear70 said:

I can totally relate to this. I do enjoy having a good fit, but they're extremely rare unless I induce one

Sounds like the allergy fits are right around the corner for you. Hopefully they won't come at inopportune times and many blessings to you!

Thank you both. Much appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bless you! Hope your nose doesn't bother you too much ;)

What type of medicine do you take? A nasal spray would be more potent than pills.

On 2/10/2024 at 12:19 PM, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Gesundheit! 💚
I'm looking forward to more of your nice self-obs when spring has fully begun. 😍

🙃🙃