Sneeze Fetish Forum

Woman in a Nearby Building

Likesn

Living in an urban environment often doesn't have a lot to offer when it comes to view. In my case, looking out the windows I mostly see the building next to mine. Just to be clear - I'm not the type of man who spies on his neighbors and I'd much rather not know what they're up to, but just from having my windows open I might see or hear things. Obviously, I'm much more attentive when the fetish is involved 😉. Anyway, in said building next to mine there is one particular apartment with a big kitchen window that's at the same level as my windows, so if people stand near that window I can see them pretty clearly and if both that window and my windows happen to be open I can also hear quite a lot. The people living in that apartment are a young couple (I assume late 20's or early 30's). Two days ago I had my windows open and suddenly I started hearing interesting sounds coming from that apartment. At first, I'm pretty sure I heard a nose blow, then some coughs. It was clear to me that the coughs were from a woman. Then I started hearing the woman in that apartment talking (with her male partner) and I'm almost certain I heard her say she was sick on a few occasions (though that particular part might be just wishful thinking 😅). Naturally, I started paying more attention to the sounds coming from that apartment in the last two days. There were mostly coughs, a few sneezes and a couple of nose blows, all from the woman. Even if her explicitly saying she's sick was just my mind playing tricks on me, it's clear that she really is sick. I'll keep you guys updated if I hear any more interesting things.

Today I heard a bunch of coughs from her, but sadly no more sneezes (at least no noises which I'm sure were sneezes and not coughs). Poor woman is clearly not well. Still hoping to hear more sneezes.

On 2/10/2024 at 10:44 AM, Likesn said:

Living in an urban environment often doesn't have a lot to offer when it comes to view. In my case, looking out the windows I mostly see the building next to mine. Just to be clear - I'm not the type of man who spies on his neighbors and I'd much rather not know what they're up to, but just from having my windows open I might see or hear things. Obviously, I'm much more attentive when the fetish is involved 😉. Anyway, in said building next to mine there is one particular apartment with a big kitchen window that's at the same level as my windows, so if people stand near that window I can see them pretty clearly and if both that window and my windows happen to be open I can also hear quite a lot. The people living in that apartment are a young couple (I assume late 20's or early 30's). Two days ago I had my windows open and suddenly I started hearing interesting sounds coming from that apartment. At first, I'm pretty sure I heard a nose blow, then some coughs. It was clear to me that the coughs were from a woman. Then I started hearing the woman in that apartment talking (with her male partner) and I'm almost certain I heard her say she was sick on a few occasions (though that particular part might be just wishful thinking 😅). Naturally, I started paying more attention to the sounds coming from that apartment in the last two days. There were mostly coughs, a few sneezes and a couple of nose blows, all from the woman. Even if her explicitly saying she's sick was just my mind playing tricks on me, it's clear that she really is sick. I'll keep you guys updated if I hear any more interesting things.

What are her noseblows like since you're able to hear them that far away?

17 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

What are her noseblows like since you're able to hear them that far away?

I only heard like a handful... so... 🤷‍♂️ They were obviously loud enough for me to hear, but nothing very special about them.

Plenty more coughs from her about two days ago, maybe even a nose blow or two, but still no further sneezes.