Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-Obs (F)

shygreeneyes

I've been cleaning the past few days, and today was the final step-organizing my bookcases.

Now, I just recently moved back into my parents' house after years away. So some of the books, many of them, in fact, had literally years of dust.

I started with the shelf in the hallway. Not so bad.

Then I moved on to the one next to the closet. And my nose began to itch. I had a bit of a dilemma, you see, because my hands were truly encrusted with dust, and if I touched my face, that would just make things worse. So I closed my eyes and just sneezed, twice, quick, dry and close together.

The cleaning continued. I used up a dust cloth, and started on a second. I left the windows open to try and let the dust out, but my feeble precautions were futile against the onslaught of book dust! My eyes teared, and I finally gave up and headed for the bathroom to wash off at least for a moment.

As I reached the sink, another sneeze escaped, this one damper, and quite forceful. Again, I had no way to cover my face, and there was no one to see anyway. And another, just as I was rinsing the dust from face and hands. Finally I blew my nose and headed back to work.

I wish I recalled the final total; it was at least a dozen, in just a couple of hours.

My nose is itching again just thinking about it! This is absurd.

Perhaps next time I will. I just wasn't expecting it to be so bad until I was already in the middle of it. And I was okay.

Nice obs! I love dust sneezing... and not being able to relieve the itch because your hands were covered in dust was the icing on the cake!

Quite deliciously described sweet lass aside from your discomfort whihc I am quite sure was not pleasant in the least - though it was very sweet that you shared it herein!

Blessings n good health

Kitty

Archived