Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not Goldenrod!

Dawsio

Tried my hand at a little one page comic with an OC of mine. 

Regina has annoying allergies, but one of them is worse than the others. Goldenrod pollen makes her sneezes gigantic and destructive! Just one spec of pollen is enough to set her nose off! She tries to warn everyone around her, but it's too late!!

Screenshot_20240211_182847_Clip Studio.jpg

Seems goldenrod makes Regina quite the sneezer haha. Did you know that if someone is allergic to one member of the aster family, they're likely also allergic to the other members? The aster family includes flowers like daisies, zinnias, dahlias, ragweed, and- most relevantly here- goldenrod. Is Regina allergic to any of those as well? Nice work!

Awesome artwork Dawsio - this latest piece by you is particularly amazing, with all the good bits of a building sneeze captured to perfection :D

Oh wow, this is great. Do you have a snz oc character sheet for her?

WHOA! I absolutely love this! I love the build up and how she tries to hold back as much as possible, made evident by the wonderful dialog provided alongside her. Her facial expressions and body posture really add to the power of the sneeze itself as well, helping emphasize how big this sneeze is gonna be. Overall this is a wonderful short comic, and I can't wait to see more from you in the future. :D

Simply fantastic work. She's got such a strong buildup and sneeze. Love it!

Oh, no! You've started making comics now; you're too powerful! Honestly, I think your skill with poses and faces comes through really well in a comic format. Everything is very expressive and dynamic, and I feel like I could've enjoyed any one of these drawings by itself let alone four of them together. Thank you for sharing!

Wow, these sneezes are so cute. I know they don't effect her as badly, but I wonder what other pollens do to her nose.