Sneeze Fetish Forum

Air freshener tickles

AntheaHolmes

My new colleague bought some air freshener for her office, which I've just noticed this morning. I'm working in the "front" office but my locker in her office so I have to go in there every morning. 

It's a very potent scent, very floral but it's a cheap kind of air freshener so it's very irritating for my nose and sinuses. My nose immediately started itching as soon as I walk in and there's this light, almost fluffy tickle at the tip of my nose now which I can't shake. I really wanna sneeze but am left with the tickles and itching sensation. 

Sadly I can't induce at work but gosh, I would love to. Even looking at bright light didn't help. So I'm sitting here now with a itchy, tickling nose and no relief. 

7 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

It's a very potent scent, very floral but it's a cheap kind of air freshener so it's very irritating for my nose and sinuses. My nose immediately started itching as soon as I walk in and there's this light, almost fluffy tickle at the tip of my nose now which I can't shake. I really wanna sneeze but am left with the tickles and itching sensation. 

Sadly I can't induce at work but gosh, I would love to. Even looking at bright light didn't help. So I'm sitting here now with a itchy, tickling nose and no relief. 

That's quite interesting. Maybe when you get home you could buy some of that air freshener for yourself to induce with. Could make for some great build-up sneezes!

That's so irritating being on the edge of a sneeze and it just won't come. Sounds like a bunch of sniffing and nose rubbing till you can get somewhere to coax those sneezes out. Hopefully soon for you!

Thanks y'all, it was very frustrating. With the additional high pollen count today, I definitely will induce a bit later. 

Something like that doesn't make my nose tickle (I guess), but I couldn't stand the scent all day. That description alone makes my skin crawl. So I would need a better air freshener to freshen the air from the first freshener. :laughbounce:

Hopefully, it'll get better for you there!

23 hours ago, AceUpYourSleeve said:

Something like that doesn't make my nose tickle (I guess), but I couldn't stand the scent all day. That description alone makes my skin crawl. So I would need a better air freshener to freshen the air from the first freshener. :laughbounce:

Hopefully, it'll get better for you there!

I'm usually sensitive to scents and air fresheners like the one my colleague bought. But thank you. 

Ugh that must be such a pain. My nose really only does that to me when I have a cold, as im not allergic to anything, but even then it's so frustrating to feel the buils up and not get to release. Hope you got to sneeze freely eventually 😁