Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any stories about how you caught a cold?

snzer

I'm getting over my most recent cold and it made me curious. What's the most memorable way you ever caught a cold? Like how did you catch it/do you think you caught it and who did you catch it from? Was it a stranger or someone you know? How did they react to the situation (example: if they sneezed on you, did they say anything about it like apologizing or blaming it on their "allergies" or did they say nothing at all)? Did you catch it on accident, purposely try to catch it, ask them to give it to you, or maybe they chose to give it to you? Did you pass it to anyone else after?

I always like to remember the ones where I know when or where or how I caught the cold like the one I'm finishing now that I caught on the bus. I remember another where a few friends were hanging out at my place before going out to a club and one was sneezing a lot, but she insisted she didn't have a cold. This girl usually sneezed into her hands or off to the side in the air and we were all sharing snacks/drinks during the pregame. She sneezed on and off all night at the club too and was drunk enough that she let them out freely. She sneezed all over me a few times and one of them was a huge mist I could feel cover the side of my face. Almost all of us caught her cold a few days later and I imagine a handful of people at the club did too.

I usually don't want to get sick on purpose or anything but I always like to hear about or have a good contagion story. Maybe I'm unlucky but I have plenty of stories about being sneezed on by friends and strangers. I notice when I travel to certain different parts of the country, people are better about sneeze covering etiquette than where I live. It has to be some kind of regional etiquette thing because I swear it's a 50/50 chance someone covers a sneeze.

Any good stories about contagion and knowing how you caught a cold or maybe the moment you knew you gave someone your cold? Any close calls that you were shocked someone didn't give you their cold?

Wow I have a lot of stories! 

I catch a lot of colds on purpose but there is always the "office cold", the "campus cold", the "girlfriend cold" and other clichés. I also indulge in a lot of drinking and partying so my immunity goes down sometimes.

My favorite is when I was going out with this girl and she canceled a date because she was sick so I went to her house and cooked for her. I spent the whole night with my face inches from hers, and a few days later woke up with this monster head cold.

I'm fairly sure I caught my last cold from sharing a joint with a friend. He was only a bit sick that day but when I saw him a week later he hadn't been able to sleep from coughing so much. Luckily I escaped the worst of it. 

I feel like these things are hard to pin point at least for me. But I admittedly, go on long and repeated social / partying benders so probably every unpleasant thing that has happened to me since I was 18 is from this habit 😅 (aside from working with kids).

Edited by Melody
On 2/13/2024 at 2:51 PM, nasus said:

Wow I have a lot of stories! 

I catch a lot of colds on purpose but there is always the "office cold", the "campus cold", the "girlfriend cold" and other clichés. I also indulge in a lot of drinking and partying so my immunity goes down sometimes.

My favorite is when I was going out with this girl and she canceled a date because she was sick so I went to her house and cooked for her. I spent the whole night with my face inches from hers, and a few days later woke up with this monster head cold.

I'd like to read these stories, if you don't mind sharing. You don't have to though.

@nasus Aw that's such a sweet story I love it!

@MeForever Not sure when that cold was but I hope you're feeling better! Thanks for sharing.

@Melody You get the mystery cold experiences! Haha