Sneeze Fetish Forum

My BF and his dogs

Dukesdaisy

My 23M boyfriend is allergic to cats and dogs. He likes both but his reaction to cats is worse than his reaction to dogs according to him. I have cats, but I’ve never seen him react to them because he always take a Zyrtec before coming over to my apartment. That’s why I LOVE going over to his parents house. He grew up with two dogs and I suppose he just got used to them throughout his childhood/teenage years. Now he lives on his own, but his parents often go on vacations or business trips leaving him to dog sit for the week. Because of the dogs’ age they have to be let out every couple of hours without fail, so he’ll stay in his old bedroom to make sure they don’t go too long without going outside. The other day I went over to hang out with him at the house after I got off work and he just got back from the gym, so he was only around them for a few minutes. In the times I’ve been over to their house for dinner I’ve never seen him react so quickly or intensely. He got up to blow his nose and stayed a good few feet away before deciding he needed to grab the Zyrtec from his car. He’s said before that he usually doesn’t take anything when going over because he was used to their dogs for so long, but now I think he’s not used to them anymore if he decided that so quickly. He came back inside and took the pill, but it still takes a bit to kick in especially after a reaction has already started. We went over to sit on the couch and he always sits on the side closest to the dogs blanket. I’ve told him about how I like sneezing so part of me thinks that’s intentional. As we sat down, one of the dogs came over and laid down on my lap, covering me in fur. I was petting her as we were watching tv and I could tell the meds hadn’t kicked in yet because he was sniffing every few seconds and rubbing his eyes. He at some point got up to grab another remote from a side table on the other side of the room and grabbed a tissue in the process. He blew his nose once before 4-5 sneezes ripped out of him. The rest of the time he was just super sniffly with itchy eyes before the pill started working. I never really see him react that way around the dogs. Usually we have to be there for a few hours and at that point his eyes are maybe a little red with a slight runny nose. I still get excited then because I know his nose is sensitive and I try to plot ways to make him sneeze later on without him realizing I making him do it. But this time I didn’t even have to try, it just happened and part of me really wants to hide his Zyrtec from him so it doesn’t die down after 20 minutes. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get him to react without him immediately knowing it’s me doing it?

In my opinion, I would honestly just let it happen naturally. Trying to hide it or make him sneeze more could make him suspicious of your intentions. Assuming you don't want to just tell him you have a fetish, you'll just have to savor every natural sneeze. Hopefully you are able to see more good sneezes out of him in the future.