Sneeze Fetish Forum

AI images (M)

gryffin

So I've been toying around with some AI image generators, especially DALL-E on Bing.

As there's a limit on the overall size of images one may post on the Forum, I can't post more than a teaser here:

image.thumb.jpeg.9c24cdda2fc1a21410373266c88b02d3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.74c3a9028b06953b1b2ccbc4bf7f39d1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8c3a3ad53b92c145244a6e03f5318efe.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.619a0269abadf5fc1c6182be64e19384.jpeg

For the rest, I've created two albums in the Gallery, where the limit is much more lax. So if you fancy some sneezy men, mostly in the form of sketches, hop over to the Male Images section of the Gallery. (I thought I should point it out, since the Gallery is so little used these days that many of us perhaps don't even know it exists.)

Otherwise they're also accessible from my profile, under Albums.

I'll keep adding to the two albums I've made, and I'll make another one or two in the coming days.

Edited by gryffin
Typos! TYPOS EVERYWHERE!
21 hours ago, gryffin said:

So I've been toying around with some AI image generators, especially DALL-E on Bing.

As there's a limit on the overall size of images one may post on the Forum, I can't post more than a teaser here:

image.thumb.jpeg.9c24cdda2fc1a21410373266c88b02d3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.74c3a9028b06953b1b2ccbc4bf7f39d1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8c3a3ad53b92c145244a6e03f5318efe.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.619a0269abadf5fc1c6182be64e19384.jpeg

For the rest, I've created two albums in the Gallery, where the limit is much more lax. So if you fancy some sneezy men, mostly in the form of sketches, hop over to the Male Images section of the Gallery. (I thought I should point it out, since the Gallery is so little used these days that many of us perhaps don't even know it exists.)

Otherwise they're also accessible from my profile, under Albums.

I'll keep adding to the two albums I've made, and I'll make another one or two in the coming days.

So sexy. I'm a bit "worried" about AI use in general but this artwork is amazing. Thanks

On 2/26/2024 at 2:53 PM, JackHarknessTW said:

Ai these days are amazing 

I know, right?!

On 2/26/2024 at 7:34 PM, clxy said:

These are so nice oh my goodness 

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! 

I've been adding a few more sketches, paintings, and photos to my albums in the Gallery:

I've also got plenty more on Google Drive. If anyone wants access, give me a shout, either by PM here or by e-mail (the address is in my profile).

59 minutes ago, gryffin said:

I know, right?!

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! 

I've been adding a few more sketches, paintings, and photos to my albums in the Gallery:

I've also got plenty more on Google Drive. If anyone wants access, give me a shout, either by PM here or by e-mail (the address is in my profile).

Heyyy, I don’t have access yet to see your email, if you could see my email on my profile and message me there, I’d love that!!