Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lavender's Hayfever Continues to Bother Her (OC, F, Allergy)

TheSoundwaveSubmarine

Wow, she looks so allergic. I don't know if you have any fics or a character sheet about her, but if you do I'd love to see some (also pretty ironic she's named after something she's probably allergic to)

Wow I really like this one! She really looks like she is about to explore in a huge sneezing fit. I would definitely start backing up by now if I was nearby. I also love her talking before the sneeze, really adds to the urgency of it.

8 hours ago, Its All Sternutation said:

Wow, she looks so allergic. I don't know if you have any fics or a character sheet about her, but if you do I'd love to see some (also pretty ironic she's named after something she's probably allergic to)

I'm working on a fic about her actually but it's only halfway done so far. I have a character sheet for her actually if you'd want to see but idk where I would post that. Still very new to these forums lol 😭

6 hours ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

Wow I really like this one! She really looks like she is about to explore in a huge sneezing fit. I would definitely start backing up by now if I was nearby. I also love her talking before the sneeze, really adds to the urgency of it.

Aaa thank you so much! Glad to see people like my sneeze art so far, this forum is the first time i've ever posted any of it so I'll admit i was worried people wouldn't lol

Yesss, I'd love to see a character sheet of her. You could probably put it either here or in original fiction or even in drabbles. She looks so snotty and adorable.

5 hours ago, Its All Sternutation said:

Yesss, I'd love to see a character sheet of her. You could probably put it either here or in original fiction or even in drabbles. She looks so snotty and adorable.

Screenshot-2024-02-15-012827.png

ta-da! I'll list her allergies here since I didn't put them on the sheet (since I'm using it for non sf purposes as well) so they are as follows:
Hayfever - Especially anything in the aster family (goldenrod, ragweed, daisies, etc)
Dust
Sensitive to strong scents 

She's so adorable. I'd definitely love to see more of her. I wonder how lavender's gf reacts to her being snotty and sneezy all the time (or if she's sneezy too). 

2 hours ago, Its All Sternutation said:

She's so adorable. I'd definitely love to see more of her. I wonder how lavender's gf reacts to her being snotty and sneezy all the time (or if she's sneezy too). 

Simone is less sneezy than Lavender but still has some allergies and sensitivities. She's also very used to Lavender's sneezy nonsense lol. Might have some art of Simone in the future. So lookout for that.

I bet they're a cute couple and I'm gonna love to see them together. I bet they'd be especially adorable sharing a cold together. 

On 2/20/2024 at 12:11 AM, crazysneezer78098 said:

I love how red her nose is, she's adorable

A very red, very ticklish nose lol

Thank you!