Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just for a change

launderedlace

'Traditionally' (whatever that means !🤔), mens handkerchiefs were ironed into squares, whereas ladies handkerchiefs were often ironed into triangles ... I've no idea why

So I've taken some of my mens handkerchiefs and ironed them into triangles (and now I can see that I could have done a better job around the 'B' and the 'D' 😂)

Tootaltriangles.thumb.jpg.9973b2ab0b310a564ab8bb21cd4b1f4d.jpg

I love this! I use handkerchiefs too, and although they are square shaped, I do think the triangle ones could prove very useful, and might fit even better than the normal square ones depending on size.

Those handkerchiefs are square (about 45cm x 45cm) when fully opened - this is the idea of folding and ironing them in a 'non-traditional' way

In case you like the style, here are some other identical ones (merely a different initial). This was their first time out of the box in, probably, 60+ years!

SPyramid2resized.thumb.JPG.7155b3bff4cc91ef9ab34491f7198ddd.JPG

30 minutes ago, launderedlace said:

Those handkerchiefs are square (about 45cm x 45cm) when fully opened - this is the idea of folding and ironing them in a 'non-traditional' way

In case you like the style, here are some other identical ones (merely a different initial). This was their first time out of the box in, probably, 60+ years!

SPyramid2resized.thumb.JPG.7155b3bff4cc91ef9ab34491f7198ddd.JPG

They are excellent, ironed or otherwise. They need to be unfolded and used in the end...

After taking that photo and then removing the original stickers and labels, these handkerchiefs had a much-needed refresh (wash, visit to the clothes line, and ironing) before being put to good use 🤧🙂