Sneeze Fetish Forum

Zach (Try Guys) septum piercing sneezing fit

nova_592

Was watching the new Try Guys candid competition video today, and was surprised to see Zach ACTUALLY go thru with getting a septum piercing. Knowing that piercing sometimes causes people to sneeze, I was curious if it would make Zach sneeze too. Sure enough, he had a whole fit afterwards. The piercing happens around 22:18 and the fit follows right after lol. Miles and Keith were kinda joking about how much he was sneezing which was funny lol

i can't believe i follow them and i missed thissss, thank you ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

guys, zach found this, scatter!!😭 i was watching podcasts on youtube to kill time today – imagine my surprise when i heard on the most recent trypod (the try guys' podcast) zach talking about finding this post and stalking the forum because of it😂 i know realistically these content creators will see stuff like this but it will always shock me when they point us out. anyway, congrats on being famous lol❤️

1 hour ago, VividBubbles! said:

guys, zach found this, scatter!!😭 i was watching podcasts on youtube to kill time today – imagine my surprise when i heard on the most recent trypod (the try guys' podcast) zach talking about finding this post and stalking the forum because of it😂 i know realistically these content creators will see stuff like this but it will always shock me when they point us out. anyway, congrats on being famous lol❤️

FUCK YOURE JOKING💀💀💀

Ep. 253??? God well shit, hope he at least didn’t get super weirded out by that🫠

Ok I just watched the newest trypod episode… god it felt so weird hearing Zach essentially quote my post and discuss the fetish😅 also think it’s kinda funny how he seems to have forgotten when they talked about sneezing and sneeze kinks on the trypod before and even tried to make themselves sneeze with pepper. At least they all seemed somewhat respectful of our community, didn’t yuck our yum and all hehe

4 hours ago, nova_592 said:

Ok I just watched the newest trypod episode… god it felt so weird hearing Zach essentially quote my post and discuss the fetish😅 also think it’s kinda funny how he seems to have forgotten when they talked about sneezing and sneeze kinks on the trypod before and even tried to make themselves sneeze with pepper. At least they all seemed somewhat respectful of our community, didn’t yuck our yum and all hehe

agreed, i thought their conversation was pretty good natured and respectful. honestly, zach seemed to be more amused and like delighted by the kink than anything else haha. i could barely cringe my way through their convo in this episode though, i can't imagine i'd be able to handle an ep where they actually try to make themselves sneeze.🫠