Sneeze Fetish Forum

Character in Media you really want to see Stories/Artwork of Sneezing?

I know this has probably been asked in the past, but for the sake of not reviving something that could be like a year or more old, I'm going to start off fresh here: what's a character from a show, movie, or video game, that you would love to see a sneezefic or sneeze artwork of? There are plenty out there, but for me, I honestly want some more art and stories (especially art) of Sylveon sneezing. Sylveon is my favorite Pokémon of all time, and I would love to see some sneezy artwork of her. I know there is like 1 sneezefic and a gif, but I haven't seen any really juicy sneeze comics or other good fanfics since than, and I've been dying to see more of her sneezing. But what about you guys? Any character you would die to see some more sneeze stories or artwork of?

I'm always super greedy about whatever I'm currently obsessed with so at this moment in time Scratch from The Ghost and Molly McGee.  There could be 100 canon sneezes, the art board here could be flooded with full colour comics, there could be countless multi-part fanfictions and I would still say...

"Yes...this is nice...but what if there were...MORE?"

:laugh:

I'm exaggerating, of course.  I'm always grateful for what DOES exist.  But I am a greedy little gremlin when it comes to my faves.

Purah from Legend Of Zelda 😳 (if games count 🙈

Love love love Good Omens, the book by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, the 2015 radio adaptation, the current tv adaptation with David Tennant and Michael Sheen, literally just love GOOD OMENS in general. I find sneeze stuff for it occasionally but not only would i absolutely love to see more of it (and make some of it myself to fill the gap but idk if i'll ever share those) but most of the stuff I do find is centered around Crowley- which is great- but honestly would kill to get more Aziraphale stuff. Come on he's the embodiment of prim and proper let him have to deal with the annoyance and very un-prim, un-proper event that is sneezing

I would love to see more sneeze stories or artwork of Lois griffin from Family guy, Lucy Wilde from the Despicable me franchise, Colette Tatou from Ratatouille, and Shirley Snotgrass from Grossology. (Basically ANY female character with a huge nose.)

Still shocked by the lack of Dc heroes on this forum. Personally i would like artwork of Wonder Woman, Raven (comics not the cartoon), Nightwing or Starfire (also from the comics). And for the fics, i want to do it but i'm stuck.

Edited by SneezeLucario

I'd love to have some more stories and artwork of Tartaglia/Childe from Genshin Impact!

Just a reminder, guys, as a few posts have had to be removed from this topic: discussion of anyone under the age of 18 in fetish situations is strictly not allowed on this forum.  This includes fictional characters.  Please limit discussion to characters aged 18 and over.  Thank you.

3 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Just a reminder, guys, as a few posts have had to be removed from this topic: discussion of anyone under the age of 18 in fetish situations is strictly not allowed on this forum.  This includes fictional characters.  Please limit discussion to characters aged 18 and over.  Thank you.

Aaaah ok I get it. My bad if I accidently contributed in any way to that, I just kinda automatically aged everybody in my head up to 18 during discussion. Will keep that in mind for future reference. 

7 hours ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

Aaaah ok I get it. My bad if I accidently contributed in any way to that, I just kinda automatically aged everybody in my head up to 18 during discussion. Will keep that in mind for future reference. 

You are totally allowed to age up characters! Just make sure to include a note about it so that we all know where we're at! :)

• 1 month later...

I've always wanted to see something for Chris McLean from Total Drama, The show's so chaotic with where it takes place and he's the only adult character (And the only one I like) And he just hasn't. It's annoying too with how many good locations situations there's been. I've been hoping for the past 10 years and I was excited for there to be something in the reboot and there never was 

Maybe next time!  🥲  🥲