Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick woman at work

Snifflepop

We had our big AGM style meeting last Monday and it seems like everyone is a sneezy, coughing mess just now. There was a constant cacophony of coughing and sniffling from all over the room and 2 of the speakers sounded hoarse and started off their part of the presentation by saying they were losing their voices. 

It was hard to pin down individual sneezes in a very big, hall full of people but I did have a great view of a new member of our team called Valerie in her snotty misery. 

She regularly pulled a crumpled tissue out of one of her cardigan pockets to wipe her nose and several times I watched her blow her noise loudly into more crumpled tissues. She seemed to have a never ending supply of tissues secreted in her pockets. Her nose blowing was very loud and sounded very wet with some gurgling. 

At one point she pulled her crumpled wad out of her pocket and sneezed violently into it. Her whole body lurched forwards with the sneeze and several people in front of her turned to look at her in surprise. Another time she had been blowing her nose for a while then right as her nose blowing petered out she sneezed into the tissues she had been using and then continued to blow again. 

She was off sick for the rest of the week.

On 2/17/2024 at 12:56 AM, Snifflepop said:

nother time she had been blowing her nose for a while then right as her nose blowing petered out she sneezed into the tissues she had been using

It's as if the vibration of her blowing was enough to trigger a sneeze - I really like the thought of this being the cause of a sneeze! :D 

18 minutes ago, NoV said:

It's as if the vibration of her blowing was enough to trigger a sneeze - I really like the thought of this being the cause of a sneeze! :D 

Not sure exactly why, but so do I.

13 hours ago, haymaker said:

Not sure exactly why, but so do I.

Me too! 

Great obs. I think office/workplace illness and allergies are some of my favourites.