Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happy Valentines Day, Scooby Doo & Daphine with an I, pic & story (M)

Daphine

Happy Valentines Day eveyone, maybe a little late!

I first posted this story two years ago on Valentines Day.

Scooby Doo & Daphine with an I.  A sweet moment after sneezing while hiding.  Just don't sneeze in her face Scooby ;D

Scooby Doo and his new friend Daphine with an I are in the back of the mystery machine while they waited for the others to get back. They had gotten separated while they were exploring the mystery of the creepy mall!  Scooby Doo and Daphine somehow ended up alone when they heard footsteps and voices heading there way.  The two of them took the place of a couple of manikins in one of the store windows. it was right then that a couple of Sonya’s agents came walking by. They stayed still and quiet waiting for the women to leave. One of the agents turned around and looked at the display. She couldn’t help but to think to herself that something in the display didn’t seem right. As she turned her back back to the display the thing that seemed odd wasn’t the fact that one of the figures was a large Great Dane wearing a tuxedo. It was that he was the only mannequin not being offered a large bouquet of roses. Before the agent turned back around to take a second look Daphine quickly grabbed another bouquet of roses and stood her position offering them to her tuxedo wearing companion. The agent took a close look and then turned her back to them again believing that she must be seeing things. Daphine breathe a sigh of relief believing she had managed to pull it off. She looked over at Scooby and could not help but notice that she was a little too aggressive when she presented him with the bouquet. She had taken the two dozen long stem red roses and literally shoved them in his face. Now the large dogs big black nose Was buried in a sea of rose petals.
Back in the mystery machine Daphne could not help but laugh as she leaned against the bench seat in the far back of the van. Scooby I am so sorry, I had no idea you had rose fever. Is that your only allergy she asked the large dog. Ro, I have many rallergies Scooby said as he began to blush.  Well you were so brave Daphine said with a smile, the way you battled with that building sneeze. You managed to hold it back for over two minutes without even putting a finger under your nose, my own itchy nose could never have done that.  You’re my hero Daphine said with a smile causing Scooby’s face to turn an even brighter shade of red. Now close your eyes Daphine said with a sweet whisper, I have a surprise for you. Closing his eyes all Scooby Doo could think of was a Scooby snack that he was certainly going to get. Scooby sat there with his eyes closed and his mouth open when he suddenly felt a soft feeling like velvet sliding down his nose. Now give me a big sniff and tell me what you smell Daphine  instructed him to do. Scooby’s nostrils flared wide open as he inhaled deeply. Now open your eyes and see your surprise Daphine instructed. At the exact moment that Scooby opened his eyes his nose was filled with the sweet ticklish sent of the red rose. Here Daphne said with a smile I managed to save one of the roses from being destroyed by your hurricane blast of a sneeze. Now lay back and relax Daphine said as she gently began to stroke the soft rose petals against Scooby Doo’s large black nose.  She gently slide the rose across his nose allowing it to dip into each of Scooby's cavernous nostrils. After what you have been through your nose deserves a little pampering. With that Daphne began to slide her fingers down Scooby's snout. She softly started to give Scooby’s nose some gentle kisses, starting at the top and slowly working her way down.  As much as Scooby was enjoying this attention he couldn’t help but to feel the tingling and tickling that was taking place inside both of his nostrils from the smell of the rose.  As his tickle continued to grow he could feel his eyes beginning to tear up. He could feel his nose begin to twitch against Daphine’s soft little kisses. If that wasn’t bad enough Scooby suddenly felt his nose begin to run as a powerful sneeze began to grow. Scooby Doo laid there in fear. The last thing he wanted to do was to sneeze right in to Daphine’s face. As his breathing became labored he tried to warn Daphine about what was heading her way. Ra Raphine I rink I’m going to ra raa reeze . Scooby Doo could feel his lungs filling with air. His nose was tickling so bad that it was begging to sneeze.  At the exact same time his brain was still trying to hold back his sneeze. He was enjoying the soft kisses on his nose to much to have it stop plus he knew how humiliating it would be if he sneezed in her face.  Regardless as hard as he fought the sneeze needed to come out. Finally, ra, RAA, raaaachoooooowwww! Daphine managed to move out of the way of most of Scooby’s sneeze. She wiped off her cheek and her neck saying bless you Scooby, did I cause that. Let’s see if I can cause some more she said with a smile. Suddenly from outside the mystery machine they could hear Fred and Daphine’s voice. Sounds like Scooby found his way back. Your poor friend Daphine must be stuck in that small van with Scooby’s big sneezes. Daphine rolled off of Scooby looking disappointed.
Looks like we’re going to have to take a rain check! With that Scooby sneezed again RAACHOOOOW!!!

Here is the picture that goes with this story!
https://imgur.com/a/AkTnBv9

3 hours ago, clxy said:

Your descriptions are unmatched! I love these stories and the photos!!

Wow, that is quite the complement, especially with with all of the wonderful writers and artists in this community.  I so thrilled that you enjoy my descriptions and art😁 . I do wish I had read over the story before I posted it.  I had copied it from the PSF forum and I have no idea how all of the €™  got in there :blush:

17 hours ago, Daphine said:

Wow, that is quite the complement, especially with with all of the wonderful writers and artists in this community.  I so thrilled that you enjoy my descriptions and art😁 . I do wish I had read over the story before I posted it.  I had copied it from the PSF forum and I have no idea how all of the €™  got in there :blush:

It’s okay! I loved it anyway, is there anywhere else we can chat about Scooby’s sneezes? Kik? 

I realized I can’t put my social media info on here until I’m verified:( I wish there was a way to bypass this

On 2/19/2024 at 9:51 AM, clxy said:

I realized I can’t put my social media info on here until I’m verified:( I wish there was a way to bypass this

@clxy are you able to see my profile? If so my email address is listed on it.  If you can't see my profile yet maybe we can think of something else.

Hello! Just perusing on the home page and saw the comment. I edited out the weird symbol and if clxy wants me to make their email address visible in their profile so those that are members can look at it, I can do that. 

On 2/22/2024 at 3:16 AM, Reader said:

Hello! Just perusing on the home page and saw the comment. I edited out the weird symbol and if clxy wants me to make their email address visible in their profile so those that are members can look at it, I can do that. 

Yes please that would be wonderful! Thank you!

13 hours ago, clxy said:

Yes please that would be wonderful! Thank you!

You’re very welcome! Done! 

15 hours ago, Reader said:

You’re very welcome! Done! 

How do I add it to my profile? I can’t see where. Do I have to reach a certain threshold 

@clxy So the e-mail you signed up to the forum with was in your profile but only visible to staff. Now it’s visible to validated members and they just have to go to your profile to see it and then they can contact you.

But if you would like a different e-mail put on your profile, you can click on the three horizontal lines at the top right and then click the Contact Staff button to let us know 😊