Sneeze Fetish Forum

If you could pick one person

MobyRick

You’ve been granted a wish to see anyone, either someone you know personally or a celebrity, to have a fit of five sneezes in person. Who do you pick and why?

My husband because he’s the one person in the world who is the most attractive to me. Still haven’t worked up the nerve to tell him about chhinkni or discuss the fetish any further than the first night I told him about it last July. 

One of my close friends. Her sneezes can be big at times, and I would love to see her sneeze five times, especially since at times she has some big build ups.

1 hour ago, peach2218 said:

My husband because he’s the one person in the world who is the most attractive to me.

I've got to say, this answer is so sweet and took me so much by surprise, it kind of restored my faith in love and humanity a bit. 😄

4 hours ago, MobyRick said:

You’ve been granted a wish to see anyone, either someone you know personally or a celebrity, to have a fit of five sneezes in person. Who do you pick and why?

My friend from California. We chat on the phone and sometimes he remembers to say excuse me before and sometimes after the big loud sneezes. Meanwhile I'm over here melting and he has no clue about how I'm feeling. I haven't told him about the fetish yet.

Though choice... but I think I'd choose this classmate who'd sneeze rather quietly.
Just to satisfy my curiousity about her full sneezing proccess haha.

My crush, because he doesn't sneeze a lot, I only heard him once.

A friend of mine that I've known for quite some time. She's got fantastic full sneezes. Strong and yet still very feminine. I'd absolutely love to see a fit of five from her. She only seems to sneeze in singles

My close friend Mel who I've known for 15 years and have just heard her sneeze for the first time a couple months ago. She has great strong sneezes and a pretty loud honking noseblow that completely took me by surprise after I finally did hear her sneeze. She launched into a fit of about 7 honks right after her 3 first sneezes I've ever heard from her and I'll never forget it