Sneeze Fetish Forum

Definitely caught another cold! 🤒🤒🤧🤧

Italiangirl

Hi guys!

After just a month and a half of health, I definitely caught yet another cold! 🥺🥺

Yesterday I woke up feeling fine but in the evening I started getting a scratchy, sore throat...

No matter how much water I drank, it did nothing to soothe it, so I started getting suspicious...

I was also quite sniffly and my nose was tickly: I induced and easily got 3 sneezes out.

I felt tired, chilled and drained so I went to bed.

I randomly woke up at 06:00 AM to discover my throat was absolutely killing me, my right ear hurt, I felt feverish and chilled and my nose was burning, quickly swelling up and filling with thick mess... 🤧🤧

I induced and got 2 snotty, messy sneezes out, after which I had to blow my nose productively.

That's when I knew I was definitely coming down with a cold! 🤧🤧

I sucked on a cough drop to soothe my throat and went back to bed to get some more sleep, but I kept waking up because of my stuffy nose.

Now I feel like crap!

I'm exhausted, my nose is a bit stuffy, my throat is so freaking sore, I have a pounding headache and a fever (the last time I checked it was at 38.1 °C, 100.5 °F). 🤒🤒🥺🥺

Also, I'm not hungry at all and if I feel all weak...

Uuugh, I'm so tired of being sick all the time! 😖😖

3 minutes ago, kiku said:

@Italiangirl Bless you! Sorry to hear you caught another cold! :hug:

Take good care of yourself. I hope you'll feel better soon! ❤️💚💛

Thank you very much, @kiku! 🥰🥰

Feel better soon!

I hate headaches, they make me stupid, more than usually!

Hi guys!

Here's an update about my cold:

I'm feeling a bit better on the fever and chills front, as I don't seem to have those anymore...

But my cold is still going strong! 🥺🥺

I've been super congested and snotty over the past few days and I've had a pretty bad dry cough too... ☹️☹️

Today my cough is a bit better it seems but my sinuses feel packed full of thick mess and I need to blow my nose almost constantly...

The congestion is so bad that it's making my whole face hurt, especially my head and the bridge of my nose.

For some reason with this cold I need to sneeze to be able to blow properly, so I've been inducing a lot with messy results... 🤧🤧

I really hope I'm not getting a sinus infection but it feels like I might be... ☹️☹️

I'll keep you updated! 

• 4 weeks later...

You are cathching a lot of colds. I am as well and now it is allergy Season. Feel better soon. Have you got enough Kleenex Tissues and Handkerchiefs