Sneeze Fetish Forum

Winter Allergies

blackkitty1234

I don’t post often here, but I often browse this forum. Recently I moved to a new place, I think there may be dust in the heating system because sometimes I will walk in and sneeze. I also tend to sneeze when there’s just cold and windy weather during these winter months where I live. I’ve never sneezed this much in my life before. (should i start recording?? 😏?) 

does anyone else have any winter allergy symptoms? I’m curious to compare myself with others to see if I’m really sensitive to the winter 

Looks like the dust along with the cold weather Is taking a toll on you. We’d definitely appreciate if you could record something 

I personally don't get winter allergies, but I have a friend who during the winter gets terrible allergies for like a day or two, and then feels fine after. It varies from person to person, so it may or may not be the case for you.

7 hours ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

I personally don't get winter allergies, but I have a friend who during the winter gets terrible allergies for like a day or two, and then feels fine after. It varies from person to person, so it may or may not be the case for you.

Very true this is what is happening to me. It’s not awful because I am intrigued, but I also don’t want to bother the neighbors 😆

I'm not sure if they're allergies for me or just the season/weather change.

Maybe the signal to get some cleaning and dusting started, because it's still below 30 degrees outside.