Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold coming on

Trynasneeze

I've been doing a lot of travelling for work lately, but unfortunately with a lot of air travel comes a lot of exposure to colds and other illnesses and one has finally caught up with me. 

I don't know exactly who I caught it from. It may have been the young lady who spent the entire plane flight last week sniffing and wiping her nose with a constantly folded and unfolded tissue. 

It may have been the man behind me in the airport who was sneezing loudly into his hands every two minutes. 

All I do know is that someone's cold germs have now got me. 

I'd been a bit sneezy Friday night, but Saturday morning I woke up with the feeling of doom. That kind of scratchy feeling in my throat. It got more and more sore as the day rolled on. My nose was clear all day Saturday but I just kept sneezing, every twenty minutes or so. Always a sudden double like "HUH-SHOO!! SHOO!!" into my hands. They made my throat feel more sore but they were all dry sneezes, I never even had to sniff let alone blow my nose. 

That changed on Sunday. From the first time I sneezed (about ten minutes after getting up) my nose had a constant sniffle. Nothing very productive, just a constant feeling of needing to sniff. By the end of the afternoon however my nose was getting runny. I was going off to blow my nose each time I sneezed and I could feel the beginnings of congestion. I fell asleep fairly easily but this morning I woke up at like 5.30am fully congested on one side, which made it hard to get back to sleep. 

So far today one side of my nose feels permanently blocked. My sore throat feels a bit better but I'm still sneezing every 15-20 minutes. Every sneeze is productive and my nose gets quite runny every few minutes.

Two minutes ago I sneezed again

"H'ESSHOO!! ESHOO!!" straight into a waiting handkerchief, a large soft blue one folded into quarters, my third hanky of the day so far. 

10 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

I've been doing a lot of travelling for work lately, but unfortunately with a lot of air travel comes a lot of exposure to colds and other illnesses and one has finally caught up with me. 

I don't know exactly who I caught it from. It may have been the young lady who spent the entire plane flight last week sniffing and wiping her nose with a constantly folded and unfolded tissue. 

It may have been the man behind me in the airport who was sneezing loudly into his hands every two minutes. 

All I do know is that someone's cold germs have now got me. 

I'd been a bit sneezy Friday night, but Saturday morning I woke up with the feeling of doom. That kind of scratchy feeling in my throat. It got more and more sore as the day rolled on. My nose was clear all day Saturday but I just kept sneezing, every twenty minutes or so. Always a sudden double like "HUH-SHOO!! SHOO!!" into my hands. They made my throat feel more sore but they were all dry sneezes, I never even had to sniff let alone blow my nose. 

That changed on Sunday. From the first time I sneezed (about ten minutes after getting up) my nose had a constant sniffle. Nothing very productive, just a constant feeling of needing to sniff. By the end of the afternoon however my nose was getting runny. I was going off to blow my nose each time I sneezed and I could feel the beginnings of congestion. I fell asleep fairly easily but this morning I woke up at like 5.30am fully congested on one side, which made it hard to get back to sleep. 

So far today one side of my nose feels permanently blocked. My sore throat feels a bit better but I'm still sneezing every 15-20 minutes. Every sneeze is productive and my nose gets quite runny every few minutes.

Two minutes ago I sneezed again

"H'ESSHOO!! ESHOO!!" straight into a waiting handkerchief, a large soft blue one folded into quarters, my third hanky of the day so far. 

Bless you. Feel better soon.

Bless you. There is a lot of pollen starting and colds happening.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you are feeling better! This is awesome 😁🫣

Bless you! I hope the cold wasn't too bad and you felt better quickly. I imagine that man was still sneezing like that on the plane too so he probably gave that cold to a few people... Did the woman on the plane ever sneeze or only sniffle?