Sneeze Fetish Forum

Animal kingdom observations

Snc2015

I don’t know if there is pollen in Orlando or not at this time ( visiting from Uk) but I experienced a lady having an intense sneezing fit yesterday at magic kingdom. We were waiting in line for the safari and the lady in front of me was sniffing a lot. She was in her  mid 40s with brown curly hair and a round bulbous nose and was a little on the heavy side .  After about 10 minutes she sneezed  which sounded like Haaachuu!  .  A few seconds later ( as I watched her closely) she got an amazing pre sneeze expression on her face and she starting hitching hhh hhh hhh but she fought the urge to sneeze off . I thought she was done but how wrong was I! A few moments later she got a pre sneeze look on her face again and then the  fit started - she sneezed hhhaaachuuu ! Haaachuu. Haaachuu again and again I lost count but at least 8 Times - an intense desperate fit and she was in the line with nowhere to go  . She then started to look for a tissue in her bag and resorted to napkins . She said oh excuse me and then blew her nose . She then continued to sniff and dabb her nose . Another 20 minutes or so of standing in line passed with no more sneezes so I thought that was it but just as we got on to the safari vehicle she started again with an even more intense fit . She  sneezed 3 loud haaachuuu and then stared to stifle (or at least try to) and this only seemed to make the fit worse as i counted 10 more sneezes muffled in to the napkin . She was now down to her last napkin and was in a mess. It was an amazing observation. Is pollen in Orlando a thing in February ?

@Snc2015 Wow!!... Thanks for sharing this very nice and detailed observation! 🌻 👍

I feel a bit bad for the lady, but maybe she realized in the end that stifling makes the urge to sneeze just worse?...