Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend Sneezed for Me While Shaping His Brows

Lavender Haze

Howdy! 

This weekend, my partner asked me to help him shape and clean up his eyebrows. It’s a really methodical and intimate process, so I was more than happy to do it for him.

I asked him to lay his head in my lap while I worked. We were talking while I was working, and he suddenly stopped and said, “You’re gonna make me sneeze.” He took a shallow breath and then pressed his face into my chest to catch his sneeze. I’d describe how it sounded, but it was very muffled. He let me pull away after a second. He sniffed, rubbed his itchy nose, and then got comfortable again. After telling him “Bless you.”, I went back to what I was doing. 

A few minutes later, he took a sharp breath, “I need to sneeze.” He barely got that out before he pulled me down with my chest in his face again. He muffled a pretty strong “Eshewwww”. I blessed him again softly, while looking down at him. He just said, “Wow, soon this is going to be your favorite activity.” He smirked at me.  That was so embarrassing, but I didn’t hate that feeling. 

I went back to it for a final time. He got a slight pre-sneeze expression. He almost looked like it might be stuck, so  I gently tapped my finger on the tip of his nose. He pressed his face into me again for a really explosive but still dry sneeze. He looked so relieved when he pulled away. I blessed him, and he said, “Thank you for making me sneeze.” I about died. The way he said it was so sweet and it felt so good to hear. 

I went back to working on his brows, but he didn’t sneeze again after that. 

Hearing him say those things will be living in my head rent free for a long time. I think when he joked about this becoming a favorite activity for me it wasn’t as far off as I thought it would be. I am already thinking about asking him to let me record any sneezes that happen next time. (For my own personal use, nothing crazy.) 

OMG this is so so good and sweet 😭 I feel like people don’t talk enough about scenarios involving someone getting their eyebrows done…it’s already so intimate and vulnerable, and then you add sneezing to the mix and it’s just !!! Ahhhh and then the teasing remarks too?? I would’ve gone up in flames LOL thanks for sharing this!

2 hours ago, Lavender Haze said:

I blessed him, and he said, “Thank you for making me sneeze.” I about died. The way he said it was so sweet and it felt so good

Hearing him say those things will be living in my head rent free for a long time.

Ahh oh my gosh first of all I love this ob thank you so much for sharing! Also second, I had a long term boyfriend that i also had let in on the fetish and he would always say stuff like this to me when sneezed. He was one of those photogenic sneezers too, and so every time he sneezed when he saw a bright light, he'd turn to me and just say, "Oh I sneeze when I see bright lights, just so you know." 🤣 I died of embarrassment but it was funny

Oh dang, that sounds like a dream come true for most of us here lol. 

23 hours ago, SnzDreams said:

OMG this is so so good and sweet 😭 I feel like people don’t talk enough about scenarios involving someone getting their eyebrows done…it’s already so intimate and vulnerable, and then you add sneezing to the mix and it’s just !!! Ahhhh and then the teasing remarks too?? I would’ve gone up in flames LOL thanks for sharing this!

That’s actually exactly why I wanted to post it!! It happened and it felt so sweet and I felt like that was special enough to share. Glad you appreciated it! 

22 hours ago, Arachnid said:

Ahh oh my gosh first of all I love this ob thank you so much for sharing! Also second, I had a long term boyfriend that i also had let in on the fetish and he would always say stuff like this to me when sneezed. He was one of those photogenic sneezers too, and so every time he sneezed when he saw a bright light, he'd turn to me and just say, "Oh I sneeze when I see bright lights, just so you know." 🤣 I died of embarrassment but it was funny

I’m glad you liked it!! Hahahaha, that’s so cute! 

6 hours ago, Its All Sternutation said:

Oh dang, that sounds like a dream come true for most of us here lol. 

Hahaha, it almost feels like it was a dream.

That was really sweet and lovely.

The trigeminal facial nerve controls facial movements and sensations and that’s what’s associated with the sneezing centre of the brain. It has three branches, one of which is in the forehead, (other two are lower and upper jaw,) which is why people often sneeze when their eyebrows are being worked on. 

How intimate and gentle! I'm going to have to add this to a list of things in the future.

• 2 weeks later...