Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey!

tissueluvr

I'm new to the forum but not the community. I've been a lurker for a couple years because I was too scared to make my account lol. This is the closest I have ever come to telling people about my fetish. I love sneezes don't get me wrong, but my main fetish is nose blowing. I love the real snotty, gurgly blows that leave tissues drenched but I can appreciate a good honk too! I'd say "sneezeblows" are my favorite though because I get to listen to and watch a nose explosion at the same time (oh lord I'm so weird lmaooo) My day is made when I see a cute girl get all sniffly and snotty. Sorry if I'm grossing anyone out, I'm just trying to not be a stranger. Eventually I'm sure I'd be down to meet up with a girl from here but like I said this is as close as I've come to telling people and I'm still nervous just being on here. But trust me, I have some fond memories to share once I figure out what goes where :)

Hey there! I responded to your OBS a few minutes ago. You made a great first impression! Everything you say here, I'm also a big fan of. :P

Haha good to hear! Because tbh nervous is an understatement. Hell I won't even blow my own nose around most people just because I just don't wanna hear their comments.