Sneeze Fetish Forum

noseblow from long ago (f)

tissueluvr

This is my first obs so sorry if it's bad lol. This was when I was probably a freshman in high school. The lady was a family friend, probably late 30s early 40s, very pretty with a perfect body and long, brunette hair. I was with my friends at this Halloween event and she came to pick me up. She stayed about an hour and talked with my friends parents and when it was time to go, she was already sniffling up a storm and wiping her nose on some napkins. She even made a comment about how her nose is full of snot. I wasn't surprised because it was pretty cold for October, and that's when I knew I was in for a show! Back in her truck, she grabbed 2 kleenexes from the box in her back seat. (this is when I realized she blows her nose a lot and she is a tissue lady) I was about to pretend I didn't notice but then she looked over, smiled and said "this is gonna be gross". I'm just sitting there thinking "omg does she really want me to watch her blow her nose?" Then the thought changed to "yes she does, she doesn't know about the fetish, she is just trying to be funny". So I feel comfortable enough to watch her blow, and she let out one of the snottiest, most productive blows I ever heard, making kind of a *sxxxxxttttttttttggghhhh* sound if I could describe it any way lol. She looked into the tissue afterwards and said "well that's enough snot to cover my whole fist!" I just laughed nervously because she had no clue what she just did to me. I will have to save the last part for the 18+ section when I'm validated, but I have plenty more stories of her if yall want them!

43 minutes ago, tissueluvr said:

This is my first obs so sorry if it's bad lol. This was when I was probably a freshman in high school. The lady was a family friend, probably late 30s early 40s, very pretty with a perfect body and long, brunette hair. I was with my friends at this Halloween event and she came to pick me up. She stayed about an hour and talked with my friends parents and when it was time to go, she was already sniffling up a storm and wiping her nose on some napkins. She even made a comment about how her nose is full of snot. I wasn't surprised because it was pretty cold for October, and that's when I knew I was in for a show! Back in her truck, she grabbed 2 kleenexes from the box in her back seat. (this is when I realized she blows her nose a lot and she is a tissue lady) I was about to pretend I didn't notice but then she looked over, smiled and said "this is gonna be gross". I'm just sitting there thinking "omg does she really want me to watch her blow her nose?" Then the thought changed to "yes she does, she doesn't know about the fetish, she is just trying to be funny". So I feel comfortable enough to watch her blow, and she let out one of the snottiest, most productive blows I ever heard, making kind of a *sxxxxxttttttttttggghhhh* sound if I could describe it any way lol. She looked into the tissue afterwards and said "well that's enough snot to cover my whole fist!" I just laughed nervously because she had no clue what she just did to me. I will have to save the last part for the 18+ section when I'm validated, but I have plenty more stories of her if yall want them!

That sounds amazing. A great first OBS, I would say. :P

59 minutes ago, djm4991 said:

That sounds amazing. A great first OBS, I would say. :P

This is probably my favorite obs ever. I'll have to retell it one day

@tissueluvr this a great observation!  definitely would be interested in more of her if you are willing to share.

10 hours ago, Eights of Spades said:

@tissueluvr this a great observation!  definitely would be interested in more of her if you are willing to share.

I just posted another. Kinda long, but more detailed

Love to hear more about her especially if she seems so open to blowing around you!