Sneeze Fetish Forum

Up close and personal (f)

tissueluvr

So my first obs was the first time I saw this lady blow her nose. The older brunette with a perfect body, we'll just call her D because I'm sure I'll write about her again! Anyways, she wasn't really a babysitter, just a family friend who gives me rides sometimes. She would often stay and watch TV or just talk with me. If you saw my last post, you would know I don't mind at all ;) (even though I was 14 and needed privacy lol) This day, she wanted to give me girl advice, but she was sniffling the whole time. She sat on my bed, wiping her nose with the back of her hand. I already knew she doesn't get embarrassed easily so I had to change the conversation for a second.

Me- "You ok? Are you sick?"

D- "You won't catch anything its just allergies. I'm snotting up a storm ain't I though?"

Me- *in shock, not knowing what to say* "Haha yea, good to know I won't get sick."

D- *sniffle* *rubs nose* *snotty sniffle* "Ugh, hold up."

She went to the living room to blow her nose. Not as snotty as the other day, even had a honk at the end. And I'm just sitting there thinking "Huh, I got tp right over there, where's she going? Oh no, she either knows something or just thinks I'm weird. I f**ked up." Then she came back with a Kleenex box, which I remembered came from her back seat. She wiped her nose on the one she just blew into, and I remembered "oh yea, she just really prefers tissues." She sat back on my bed and I realized this might not end well 🤪

D- *wiping her nose* "Don't you just hate when your nose turns into a waterfall?"

Me- "Yea that's the worst!"

She blew again, surprisingly snottier than the first one, and literally 6 inches from my face while making eye contact. idk how I held it together, I could literally see her snot expanding the tissue😍🥵

D- *looking at the tissue* "It really is" *folds tissue and wipes nose* "Sometimes my allergies are worse than colds."

We continued talking about girls but I was more focused on making sure she didn't see something she wasn't supposed to iykyk lmao. Later on, she sneezed twice, and the second one left a little snot bubble!😌 She blew her nose right away while I nervously laughed *schhhhhmmmmmmxxxttttttt* (I'll try to get better with these sounds)

D- *wipe* *sniffle* "Well at least you're entertained!" *wipe* and before I could say anything she added "This is why boys are awesome!"

I was terrified for a second, then she threw in that last part. I realized she really was just trying to be funny because I'm a 14 year old boy. I could tell she wouldn't care if I thought it was funny or not though because its honestly incredible how open she is about nose blowing. (the exact opposite of me lol) We kept talking about girls and her nose as she blew a few more times but most of her snot was already gone. I probably shouldn't admit this, but once she left my room, I gathered up all her tissues and locked my door.

I'll write another about her soon. I got one where she made me blow my nose too if anyone is interested!

You're just a gold mine of great OBS hahaha!

"I probably shouldn't admit this, but once she left my room, I gathered up all her tissues and locked my door. "

I don't blame you, especially at that age. 😅

5 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

These are great! I definitely wanna hear more about her

Oh she blows her nose all the time whether she's sick or not. I think she just likes doing it. So there's plenty more!

definitely, these are great of her!  what does she look like?  can you describe her nose?

6 hours ago, Eights of Spades said:

definitely, these are great of her!  what does she look like?  can you describe her nose?

About 5'3 5'4, late 30s or early 40s, literally perfect body (I wish I could say more🤣) and long brunette hair. I don't remember what her nose looks like exactly but it was very cute! And no I'm not just saying that lol

awesome, thanks!  did you ever witness her with a cold?

On 2/26/2024 at 12:49 PM, Eights of Spades said:

awesome, thanks!  did you ever witness her with a cold?

A couple times yea. I'll probably write about her in the other section from now on lol

On 2/28/2024 at 5:51 PM, tissueluvr said:

A couple times yea. I'll probably write about her in the other section from now on lol

can’t wait to hear them, thanks for sharing as always!