Sneeze Fetish Forum

Did she catch me?

tissueluvr

D sneezes in this one! I'll write about someone else next but don't worry, I have more stories about her! Anyways, she was showing me a video in the kitchen, but her nose was leaking and she's just sniffing, so I was watching that out the corner of my eye lol. She starts talking about it when its over, but I didn't know what happened so I'm just going like "yea, yea, oh that's crazy". after about 30 seconds, that's when she sneezed. It wasn't super loud, but loud enough to scare my dog. I know her nose started running BAD because she just covered it with her hand and asked me to get her a Kleenex. I came back with 2, and when she grabbed them, she accidentally rubbed a little clear snot on my hand. Obviously I "didn't notice", she said thanks, and emptied her dripping nose straight into both of them. She folded them and thanked me for grabbing 2 because she "woulda blown a hole in just one", laughed, and blew again. The second was a straight honk, probably just to make sure the snot was gone. I don't remember how snotty the first blow was because I was still in shock (in a good way :)) about the snot on my hand. And this is where everything takes a turn.

She left her tissues on the counter and went back to the living room. I thought she just forgot to throw them away, so I took them to the bathroom. (I know I'm weird sorry😂) I folded up some toilet paper to leave on the counter because in my head, I want everything to just look the same. Yea, I really thought that was a good idea lol. She sneezed 4 times while I was in there too, and 2 of them were back to back. I don't know if she wanted to try to reuse those same tissues or not, but I heard her sniffle pretty hard and say "I can't find my Kleenex, wtf". I came out the bathroom nearly shaking, I was so scared of what comes next. She asked me if I threw her tissue away so I pointed at the toilet paper and asked if that was it. She said "No idk what that is". If she DID know, I was just digging myself deeper. She then asked me to get another box from her truck which I gladly did. I got to see one more blow, and it was the snottiest one of the day! *ssshchhhcchfffffff* When she was done, she said "Well this is a fresh box, (my name) so if you start getting sniffly don't hesitate to come grab a few!" I just laughed and said ok.

I don't think she knew what was going on because she was still super comfortable blowing her nose in front of me. Like I said I have plenty more obs of her! But what do y'all think? Did I get caught?

Btw just a couple sentences got posted at first. Sorry if you just now saw the rest, I'm still learning how this website works

On 2/21/2024 at 8:57 PM, tissueluvr said:

D sneezes in this one! I'll write about someone else next but don't worry, I have more stories about her! Anyways, she was showing me a video in the kitchen, but her nose was leaking and she's just sniffing, so I was watching that out the corner of my eye lol. She starts talking about it when its over, but I didn't know what happened so I'm just going like "yea, yea, oh that's crazy". after about 30 seconds, that's when she sneezed. It wasn't super loud, but loud enough to scare my dog. I know her nose started running BAD because she just covered it with her hand and asked me to get her a Kleenex. I came back with 2, and when she grabbed them, she accidentally rubbed a little clear snot on my hand. Obviously I "didn't notice", she said thanks, and emptied her dripping nose straight into both of them. She folded them and thanked me for grabbing 2 because she "woulda blown a hole in just one", laughed, and blew again. The second was a straight honk, probably just to make sure the snot was gone. I don't remember how snotty the first blow was because I was still in shock (in a good way :)) about the snot on my hand. And this is where everything takes a turn.

She left her tissues on the counter and went back to the living room. I thought she just forgot to throw them away, so I took them to the bathroom. (I know I'm weird sorry😂) I folded up some toilet paper to leave on the counter because in my head, I want everything to just look the same. Yea, I really thought that was a good idea lol. She sneezed 4 times while I was in there too, and 2 of them were back to back. I don't know if she wanted to try to reuse those same tissues or not, but I heard her sniffle pretty hard and say "I can't find my Kleenex, wtf". I came out the bathroom nearly shaking, I was so scared of what comes next. She asked me if I threw her tissue away so I pointed at the toilet paper and asked if that was it. She said "No idk what that is". If she DID know, I was just digging myself deeper. She then asked me to get another box from her truck which I gladly did. I got to see one more blow, and it was the snottiest one of the day! *ssshchhhcchfffffff* When she was done, she said "Well this is a fresh box, (my name) so if you start getting sniffly don't hesitate to come grab a few!" I just laughed and said ok.

I don't think she knew what was going on because she was still super comfortable blowing her nose in front of me. Like I said I have plenty more obs of her! But what do y'all think? Did I get caught?

The fact that she seems to keep blowing her nose around you, I don't think she caught you hehe and she gave you one of the snottiest blows possible AND a great honk on top of that I think your secret is still safe from her.