Sneeze Fetish Forum

nose bleed from sneezing fit

AntheaHolmes

content note: mention of blood

This was the very first time I had a nose bleed from a sneezing fit.

I was having one of my allergic reactions to my love's shower gel and at the end of the fit my nose was very runny but it wasn't snot to my surprise, it was blood and I was a bit shocked. 

It wasn't much but nonetheless...it never happened before. I immediately grabbed a tissue. It seems that my nose gets more and more sensitive over the years. I hope it does not happen again any time soon. 

@AntheaHolmes Oooohh, Gesundheit! Sorry to hear your poor nose was bleeding after your sneezing fit. 👃 😘

Maybe your nasal membranes have gone a bit dry? It helps to use an oily nasal spray to keep the inside of your nose smooth and moist. I use one that contains orange oil, it smells really nice. Maybe you know it - it's called Gelositin. 🟠

8 hours ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Oooohh, Gesundheit! Sorry to hear your poor nose was bleeding after your sneezing fit. 👃 😘

Maybe your nasal membranes have gone a bit dry? It helps to use an oily nasal spray to keep the inside of your nose smooth and moist. I use one that contains orange oil, it smells really nice. Maybe you know it - it's called Gelositin. 🟠

Thanks, yeah. My nose is super dry and crusty due to my hayfever and allergies while at the same time stuffed up as well. Will try that oily spray. 🌸

On 2/24/2024 at 12:27 AM, AntheaHolmes said:

Thanks, yeah. My nose is super dry and crusty due to my hayfever and allergies while at the same time stuffed up as well. Will try that oily spray. 🌸

I recommend saline. I kinda outgrew my allergies, but when I had them, I had more throat than nasal. But the main nasal symptoms I had was dryness! saline really help. 

On 2/29/2024 at 11:18 PM, Juniebee said:

I recommend saline. I kinda outgrew my allergies, but when I had them, I had more throat than nasal. But the main nasal symptoms I had was dryness! saline really help. 

Thanks for the advice.