Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rudolph in February

loud_itchynose

My nose has been irritated all day and I’ve been sneezing in doubles like there’s no tomorrow. It’s just been me going “HAESHOO” “HA-HAESHOO” all day with an itchy nose which is slowly getting more stuffy and runny with every sneeze. I tried blowing my nose but to no avail and I just ended up with a red nose and even more sneezes. For some reason when I try to blow my nose, the pressure just makes me need to sneeze even more. Like I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and my nose had started to turn red which is so fitting from all the “HAESHOO”’s my nose has been emitting all day 

On 2/24/2024 at 3:36 AM, loud_itchynose said:

My nose has been irritated all day and I’ve been sneezing in doubles like there’s no tomorrow. It’s just been me going “HAESHOO” “HA-HAESHOO” all day with an itchy nose which is slowly getting more stuffy and runny with every sneeze. I tried blowing my nose but to no avail and I just ended up with a red nose and even more sneezes. For some reason when I try to blow my nose, the pressure just makes me need to sneeze even more. Like I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and my nose had started to turn red which is so fitting from all the “HAESHOO”’s my nose has been emitting all day 

Oh my!! I bet that’s quite the sight to see. A bright red nose that’s really sneezy 

On 3/1/2024 at 6:16 AM, Juniebee said:

Bless you, dear. Do you think it's your dust allergies making so sneezy?

Possibly because dust is my sneeziest allergy buttt I think it could have been a cold in it’s earlier stages because I definitely have a cold now from the way I’ve been sniffling and sneezing the past two days🤧

Red noses are the cutessst 😋

Appreciate the self-ob. Thanks for sharing, and sorry to hear you're sick. Feel better soon!