Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffly in my car

tissueluvr

This was probably a month after I graduated high school, and I was with 2 of my friends from the other school who also just graduated. We picked up these 2 girls and hotboxed my car in the woods. They were sisters and they both had the sniffles, but I tried to ignore it. We had more stuff than we realized so I had to go get more wraps. My guy friend said his stomach was hurting, so I told my other guy friend to stay with him to make sure he was ok🤣 (I was lowkey hoping for something non-fetish related lmao) We had to stop by the girls house (we'll call the older one G and the younger one S) so G could get her ID. G kept asking where we knew each other from and S reminded her I went to school with them until high school, and we just kept talking so I got to watch them sniffle and rub their noses the whole time! Eventually S started sneezing, but she was suppressing it the best she could. They both said sorry for having runny noses and I said it's fine. At their house, G sniffled very wetly before getting out my car and S couldn't stifle her sneezes anymore. They were so quiet and girly but you could still hear her snot trying to rush out, just the best! She then asked if I had any napkins or something (lucky me, I did). I handed her one and she tried to just wipe her nose at first, but then she sneezed again, so she just gave up and blew. It was quick and VERY snotty *pfffhhhhxxoooxxx*. She definitely didn't get everything out because after that, she just kept wiping until G came back, also wiping her nose with a crumpled up tissue. Very lucky me, she brought a kleenex travel pack for her and S. The whole way to the store, G was apologizing and trying to convince me they weren't sick, and she blew her nose too right after getting back in my car. Not as snotty as S, but enough to notice still! After that it was just a few more sneezes and wipes until getting back to my guy friends, and then we started hotboxing again. The next day I had to blow my nose a few times so I guess they were sick. Oh well, I'll gladly blow my own nose every once in a while if I can be part of something like that:)