Sneeze Fetish Forum

Things that evoke the smell of sneezing

Lhorloger

You know, it sometimes happens that a sneeze can give off a distinct smell of honey and cinnamon, an amber note and a floral note, slightly spicy, even acid, persisting for a few moments in the air. Some appreciate this smell, others don’t, when some simply don’t notice it.

By reading many observations/comments on the Internet I discovered that this pollen-like scent could very often be associated with the fragrance of rapeseed fields. Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to approach these fields to confirm, but it seems to be identical to the coveted aroma.

If you have ever been confronted with this subtle smell, I am curious to know things that this scent reminds you. Currently, I am looking at perfumes or essential oils to find a similar smell.

I know it sounds vague, but, it's similar to the smell of long hair when the person has been outside in cold, windy weather. 😊

What you could try, is to induce a sneeze onto something like a mirror and smell the mirror afterwards to get an idea. 😊

9 hours ago, Lhorloger said:

You know, it sometimes happens that a sneeze can give off a distinct smell of honey and cinnamon, an amber note and a floral note, slightly spicy, even acid, persisting for a few moments in the air. Some appreciate this smell, others don’t, when some simply don’t notice it.

By reading many observations/comments on the Internet I discovered that this pollen-like scent could very often be associated with the fragrance of rapeseed fields. Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to approach these fields to confirm, but it seems to be identical to the coveted aroma.

If you have ever been confronted with this subtle smell, I am curious to know things that this scent reminds you. Currently, I am looking at perfumes or essential oils to find a similar smell.

Description of honey, cinnamon and floral notes are exactly what I had in mind when it comes to this smell. I'm on the boat of people of appreciates this smell after a sneeze, I usually smell my own but i've smelled it from others in the past.
Rapeseed oil and like the fields of rapeseed flowers I would heavily agree to having that same note of sharp, sweet, almost musky and floral scent that a sneeze typically (from my experiences at least) would smell of.

I'm heavily invested on the idea of finding this sneeze smell note in perfumes. I heard many reviews on the internet saying Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray saying that it smells like a sneeze. I never got my hands on them but I am super curious to find out when I do :)

15 hours ago, Stimuli said:

I know it sounds vague, but, it's similar to the smell of long hair when the person has been outside in cold, windy weather. 😊

What you could try, is to induce a sneeze onto something like a mirror and smell the mirror afterwards to get an idea. 😊

Some years ago, this topic was being discussed and one member described the sneeze smell as either "fresh air in clean hair" or 

"clean hair in fresh air". (I think it was the first)

Maybe it was you? If that wasn't you, their observation was very close to yours. I don't understand what you guys are referring to lol.

Edited by sneezeboy
On 2/25/2024 at 3:43 AM, muskysneeze said:

Description of honey, cinnamon and floral notes are exactly what I had in mind when it comes to this smell. I'm on the boat of people of appreciates this smell after a sneeze, I usually smell my own but i've smelled it from others in the past.
Rapeseed oil and like the fields of rapeseed flowers I would heavily agree to having that same note of sharp, sweet, almost musky and floral scent that a sneeze typically (from my experiences at least) would smell of.

I'm heavily invested on the idea of finding this sneeze smell note in perfumes. I heard many reviews on the internet saying Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray saying that it smells like a sneeze. I never got my hands on them but I am super curious to find out when I do :)

Could you please tell more about situations when you were able to smell sneezes from other people? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 7:08 PM, kampa said:

Could you please tell more about situations when you were able to smell sneezes from other people? 

I can explain in DMs if you like

47 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

I can explain in DMs if you like

Yeah sure :D feel free to write to me (to be honest I dont know how to DM people here :D)