Sneeze Fetish Forum

Got scared lol 😂

Leekermly

Who else got scared while trying to open the forum this week and couldn’t access it🥹🥹. For a moment I thought the forum was gone but I guess it was under maintenance. We really appreciate the good works you guys do on the forum. Good job! 

I also had concerns that the forum was going to go down. Though it has happened many times in the past, I usually wait a week or so before it comes back up working like normal :)

Oh phew 😮‍💨! I guess you’ve been here for quite a while then😅

15 minutes ago, tissueluvr said:

I was scared too, I just made my account a few days ago😂

Oh you’re new like me! Well, welcome ☺️

I got scared too.

Also because I became fully validated just 2 days before that happened. 😂😂

18 minutes ago, NiceName said:

I got scared too.

Also because I became fully validated just 2 days before that happened. 😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 well congrats on your validation 

14 minutes ago, tissueluvr said:

@Barbie Thank you!

@NiceName Yea it was weird. How do you get validated btw? Is it a certain number of posts or something else

I think high number of posts and low number of problems caused😂.

This is a very "brief" summary but there is a very informative guide somewhere in the forum.

One time years ago it was gone for what felt like months (might have only been a month or two i can't actually remember) and we basically thought it was never coming back, but it always does! usually it's never gone for more than a day or so

Sometimes the subscription fee does not get paid immediately by the site owner and the forum vanishes for a few days. However, due to the fact they are a 5 star, 24 carat legend, it always seems to come back! One time it vanished for a few weeks/months and it seemed that it was gone for good. When its down, it always reminds me that we probably take the forum too much for granted. To the owner, I salute you! 

Yea a think that having this forum "elevates" this fetish quite a lot.

9 hours ago, NoV said:

Sometimes the subscription fee does not get paid immediately by the site owner and the forum vanishes for a few days. However, due to the fact they are a 5 star, 24 carat legend, it always seems to come back! One time it vanished for a few weeks/months and it seemed that it was gone for good. When its down, it always reminds me that we probably take the forum too much for granted. To the owner, I salute you! 

Wow I never really thought it belonged to like “ an owner “. Wow and they pay for it too? God bless you SFF owner! This forum means a lot to me and us all! 

9 hours ago, shalbright222 said:

One time years ago it was gone for what felt like months (might have only been a month or two i can't actually remember) and we basically thought it was never coming back, but it always does! usually it's never gone for more than a day or so

7 hours ago, NiceName said:

Yea a think that having this forum "elevates" this fetish quite a lot.

Oh yes it sure does. It’s like my safe haven 😊

22 hours ago, tissueluvr said:

@Barbie Thank you!

@NiceName Yea it was weird. How do you get validated btw? Is it a certain number of posts or something else

This is how you get validated:

20 hours ago, NoV said:

I don't think I can praise the owner enough. Every time this happens I pray that this is just a temporary setback again. That time when the forum was down for a few weeks.... I didn't know what to do. I felt so lost. Allow me to join the salute to the owner!

32 minutes ago, Likesn said:

I don't think I can praise the owner enough. Every time this happens I pray that this is just a temporary setback again. That time when the forum was down for a few weeks.... I didn't know what to do. I felt so lost. Allow me to join the salute to the owner!

Just a reminder that the owner mostly pays for the site out of his own pocket. Donations to help are always appreciated.