Sneeze Fetish Forum

Noses

clxy

Hello! 
Im relatively new to contributing to this forum. I am curious to see how people’s interests with noses fluctuate with the fetish. I for one adore larger noses on men, at least ones that stick out. It doesn’t do as much as sneezing does but I’m curious how others feel?

You’re definitely not alone in that! I think it most likely stems from being fixated on sneezing firstly, but I have more attention on noses as a feature regardless of sneezing being involved too haha. I totally agree on the larger noses too- they can be so so lovely. ❤️

I also have a preference for huge noses. I'm one of those people who believe in the hypothesis that the bigger someone's nose is, the bigger their sneezes are!

Definitely a fan of noses on the larger side, especially wide nostrils. Noses that are average or small sized but have nostrils that are wide in proportion I'm also a fan of

10 hours ago, AlexK said:

I also have a preference for huge noses. I'm one of those people who believe in the hypothesis that the bigger someone's nose is, the bigger their sneezes are!

I love to imagine this hypothesis too hahaha

I do have a bit of a attraction to a nice nose. I love all kinds of shapes and sizes but a larger nose with flaring nostrils stands out. Particularly one that seems to flare with just a simple act of talking 

1 hour ago, PapaBear70 said:

I do have a bit of an attraction to a nice nose. I love all kinds of shapes and sizes but a larger nose with flaring nostrils stands out. Particularly one that seems to flare with just a simple act of talking 

Right? And then it’s almost impossible to focus on anything else😂👃🏻

2 hours ago, PapaBear70 said:

I do have a bit of a attraction to a nice nose. I love all kinds of shapes and sizes but a larger nose with flaring nostrils stands out. Particularly one that seems to flare with just a simple act of talking 

Same here. It’s the nose flares that get my attention

20 hours ago, clxy said:

Right? And then it’s almost impossible to focus on anything else😂👃🏻

Definitely. Once I notice nostrils flaring during a simple conversation, it's damn difficult to not stare 👀