Sneeze Fetish Forum

My you tube channel

TheSneezeGirl

So I’ve always been extremely self conscious of my sneezes and they give me huge anxiety. So I started a YouTube channel to try and get over the anxiety. I have had some really lovely comments, and especially tonight, I feel really good about myself. I don’t know if it’ll help anyone else, but starting my YouTube channel was the best thing I ever did. To receive compliments on my sneezes, the things that bring me such anxiety, is incredible! I just feel happy.

I think a big part of sneezing insecurity is knowing how strongly you feel about it and being afraid that someone else might find out. I also try my best not sneeze when I'm around others because I feel like it could expose me somehow (which I know is nonsense but still). It's great that you have found a safe space in the community to share your sneezes and receive so much positive feedback!

Yes I know what you mean, I worry that someone will be able to tell just by the way I sneeze!!

honestly I have received so many lovely comments, it has really helped me!

@TheSneezeGirl Wow!!! I just checked out your youtube channel, and I like your sneezes so much! 🌻 I love the forcefulness of your sneezes - my favourite kind of sound! 😀
Thank you for sharing, and bless your lovely sneezy nose. 👃 ❤️

22 hours ago, kiku said:

@TheSneezeGirl Wow!!! I just checked out your youtube channel, and I like your sneezes so much! 🌻 I love the forcefulness of your sneezes - my favourite kind of sound! 😀
Thank you for sharing, and bless your lovely sneezy nose. 👃 ❤️

Oh wow, thank you so much for the compliments! That makes me feel so happy!! I hate how my sneezes sound and wish I was more girly!

19 hours ago, kiku said:

@TheSneezeGirl Oh no, please don't feel uncomfortable about how your sneezes sound. :hug:You and your sneezes are wonderful and unique, just the way you are! 🌻

It’s easier said than done! I’m an anxious person and I think my sneeze sounds quite manly!

@TheSneezeGirl I know what you mean. Actually, it's all a matter of individual preference - I, personally, like a strong, explosive sneezing sound in both men and women. 😊

I suppose one aspect of why I love it so much is the "wow" factor of the sound: "Wow, what an amazing power! See what your respiratory system is capable of!" You know, something like that... 🤩
Anyway, bless you for all your sneezes, and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your recordings whenever you feel like sharing them. 👍

Just now, kiku said:

@TheSneezeGirl I know what you mean. Actually, it's all a matter of individual preference - I, personally, like a strong, explosive sneezing sound in both men and women. 😊

I suppose one aspect of why I love it so much is the "wow" factor of the sound: "Wow, what an amazing power! See what your respiratory system is capable of!" You know, something like that... 🤩
Anyway, bless you for all your sneezes, and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your recordings whenever you feel like sharing them. 👍

Thank you so much! 

55 minutes ago, NickG1998 said:

I absolutely love your YouTube channel and your sneezes 

Thank you so much! That means the world to me!

On 2/25/2024 at 4:52 PM, TheSneezeGirl said:

So I’ve always been extremely self conscious of my sneezes and they give me huge anxiety. So I started a YouTube channel to try and get over the anxiety. I have had some really lovely comments, and especially tonight, I feel really good about myself. I don’t know if it’ll help anyone else, but starting my YouTube channel was the best thing I ever did. To receive compliments on my sneezes, the things that bring me such anxiety, is incredible! I just feel happy.

If it helps, or if you already found mine, Y.T. it has the same handle as here. I don't show my face, I've never seen really liked how my sneezes sound, but just for fun I posted a few. Hoping to attract the men whose sneezes I've enjoyed, so maybe we can chat. It's working, but very slowly. 

3 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

If it helps, or if you already found mine, Y.T. it has the same handle as here. I don't show my face, I've never seen really liked how my sneezes sound, but just for fun I posted a few. Hoping to attract the men whose sneezes I've enjoyed, so maybe we can chat. It's working, but very slowly. 

Yes I subscribed to your channel! You have great sneezes! Just wish you did more than 1 or 2 at a time!

Social anxiety sucks (if that’s what this is) but anyone who judges you are lowlifes with nothing better to do with their free time

2 hours ago, JackHarknessTW said:

Social anxiety sucks (if that’s what this is) but anyone who judges you are lowlifes with nothing better to do with their free time

Mixture of social anxiety, autism, and scared someone will find out about the fetish

That’s really good to hear that posting your sneezes online has felt helpful.

I think it can definitely be a self-esteem boost. 👍

13 hours ago, TheSneezeGirl said:

Mixture of social anxiety, autism, and scared someone will find out about the fetish

Oh yeah I can relate to that I’m also autistic myself