Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezy neighbor

contagionlover

so i was sitting in my room, by the window — my room is in the front of the house and the window is facing a fountain and stone seating around it — when i suddenly heard this huge sneeze. i immediately looked out the window but didn’t see anyone, then heard it again. it was super close, and i realized it was coming from an older woman sitting on the seats by the fountain. she was sneezing, uncovered, wherever she was facing at the time, every 2 minutes or so. a small child was with her, and even from my room, i could tell this child was sick too, as their nose was bright red. anyways, this woman would Not stop sneezing. i bet you she sneezed 10+ times while i was sitting there. she sneezed toward the kid, away from the kid, toward her chest, vaguely into her forearm (but not well enough, so why make the effort)…it was heavenly. she eventually stopped, which surprised me, as she had been sneezing nonstop since i’d noticed. idk what happened but either way, it was a nice thing to see!

@contagionlover Wow, 10+ times!... I don't really like uncovered sneezes, but the way you described it made it really fun to read. I like strong, huge sneezes. 😊
Sorry for the little kid though - I hope they feel better soon.

16 hours ago, kiku said:

@contagionlover Wow, 10+ times!... I don't really like uncovered sneezes, but the way you described it made it really fun to read. I like strong, huge sneezes. 😊
Sorry for the little kid though - I hope they feel better soon.

@kiku how don’t you like uncovered sneezes sneezes yet you like strong and loud sneezes? I’m just curious. Because normally loud and huge sneezes are usually heard when uncovered…

On 2/29/2024 at 4:51 PM, Dukefan95 said:

Was there spray ?

i’m not sure tbh because i was in my house and she was outside, but it seemed like it!

20 hours ago, Barbie said:

@kiku how don’t you like uncovered sneezes sneezes yet you like strong and loud sneezes? I’m just curious. Because normally loud and huge sneezes are usually heard when uncovered…

LOL yes, that's maybe a contradiction! 🤣 I don't like uncovered sneezes because of the mess factor. I'm a bit squeamish about mess. But I think a strong and loud sneeze can still be heard nicely if covered by a hand or elbow, or by a tissue or hanky, as long as it's not pressed to the nose to "kill" the sound.

Ah I see! I love to see just the spray and not the snot etc.. haha