Sneeze Fetish Forum

Maybe I finally found a fetishist in real life but...

randomsneeze

I don't fully understand how I should have reacted to this, but recently my sister shared an interesting thing with me. 

She came up to me and said, "Do you know why I didn't sleep late last night? I've been reading fanfiction." I commented that I understand her perfectly. But she continued that since childhood she liked cartoon series where the characters were ill (I noticed this before, she often reviewed the sick ep of Phineas and Ferb), she said that she still likes it and she read fan fiction with exactly this orientation. She offered to read aloud something from what she had read at night. I replied that I didn't need to, but she read a couple anyway. These were emeto stories about the members of her favorite korean group. Considering that this is an emeto, it was very easy for me to control myself and pretend that I was not interested in this at all. Both fanfics were about vomiting, although I think she is interested not only in that, but in the whole sickfics, including sneezing, because she always paid attention to colds in cartoons. 

It was an interesting monologue on her part, but I decided it was too early to discuss it with her. She's still too young to know the word fetish and besides, she's my little sister. This is just the beginning of her teenage years, I do not know what will happen next but I hope she doesn't find my fanfiction :D

That is really fascinating. I've always wondered if the fetish is, in any way, genetic.

That is wild, I would absolutely die if I shared the same fetish with a family member 💀 

I hope she never finds it too 🫠

14 hours ago, Elysnzz said:

That is wild, I would absolutely die if I shared the same fetish with a family member 💀 

I hope she never finds it too 🫠

Hmmm do you think our sneeze fetish could be genetics?

Lots of people don’t have the fetish, but enjoy sickfics or a variation thereof.

There are so many fans, that’s why the hurt/comfort tag was invented. I have a few hundred sickfics saved on my AO3 account, the majority of which were written by non-fetishists.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so weird thing about this from my family. Me and my brother are both adopted, from different families so we're not blood related. But he somehow at one point found out about my kink and while I will spare everyone some of the much more embarrassing and horrifying things that have happened because of this before I moved out of my parents house, I have seen him exploring this site on occasion. So I wonder if this kink/fetish is something that can be transferred to others or if this is just some super rare, like 1 and 100,000,000 chance. I mean what are the chances that my parents would adopt two kids who turned out to be into sneezing? 😮