Sneeze Fetish Forum

new food combination I tried

AntheaHolmes

I got inspired by @Not Telling's original character Phoenix Hathaway and decided to try the chicken noodle soup and peanut butter sandwich combination for lunch today.

It's amazing! The richness of the smooth peanut butter with the saltiness from the soup was a great combination. The toast not to soggy but just the perfect consistency. Phoenix Hathaway is not only an amazing sneezy, highly allergic and very sexy character, he has also incredible taste when it comes to lunch combinations. 

Give it a try if you like salty-kinda-sweet combinations. It's amazing! 

Oh my gosh @AntheaHolmes this has made my day!!! :)❤️ Nix is well versed in defending this choice, but as he would say, you can't knock it until you've tried it. It seems like it shouldn't work but it really does, it just adds that little something extra. Both Nix and I are thrilled to hear that you have jumped on the PB and chicken noodle soup bandwagon and he'll be glad to know that you're promoting it. 😉

1 hour ago, Not Telling said:

Oh my gosh @AntheaHolmes this has made my day!!! :)❤️ Nix is well versed in defending this choice, but as he would say, you can't knock it until you've tried it. It seems like it shouldn't work but it really does, it just adds that little something extra. Both Nix and I are thrilled to hear that you have jumped on the PB and chicken noodle soup bandwagon and he'll be glad to know that you're promoting it. 😉

Oh my, thank you both. 💕 Please tell Nix that it really is amazingly delicious and I just told my girlfriend to try it as well. Ethan should definitely try it too. So so good.