Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy weekend getaway (M/F)

sneezingfun894

A while back I posted an observation from the guy I'd been seeing on the first time I'd seen him sneeze. I'm happy to announce we've been in a relationship for the past couple months. This weekend was our first trip together, and since we were together 24/7, I was able to witness a few sneezes from him.

(Quick description: shaved blond hair, tall - 6'2, blueish-green eyes. Dreamy. Yep, I'm in love.)

Thing is, the week before, he had told me he'd woken up to a scratchy throat and sneezing. This continued on throughout the week, he was coughing occasionally.

Now for the trip... I'm not sure he was at the end of his cold or if it was allergies, but this poor man kept coughing, sniffling and having to blow his nose. Hell for him, heaven for me. I got to see him sneeze three times. One of them resulted in sneezy discussion.

We were sitting outside after just visiting a very dusty museum, when he stopped mid-sentence, I noticed his eyes squinting, he turned away from me and sneezed into his hand. (EH-TSCHEUM!). I blessed him but I could kinda tell he wasn't finished. He had the 'another one coming' look, got ready for it, his breath hitched, but it went away. Then he half-smiled and said, "Oh, I missed the second one. My cousin does this thing I hate, when they see you are about to sneeze, they bless you before you do, this way you'll lose the urge to sneeze." 

I had to be chill and act like, "oh yeah, I hate it when this happens too"...

Like I said, I was a bit allergic as well after the visit. I remember sneezing twice into my elbow (eh-psheew!). 

4 hours ago, sneezingfun894 said:

A while back I posted an observation from the guy I'd been seeing on the first time I'd seen him sneeze. I'm happy to announce we've been in a relationship for the past couple months. This weekend was our first trip together, and since we were together 24/7, I was able to witness a few sneezes from him.

(Quick description: shaved blond hair, tall - 6'2, blueish-green eyes. Dreamy. Yep, I'm in love.)

Thing is, the week before, he had told me he'd woken up to a scratchy throat and sneezing. This continued on throughout the week, he was coughing occasionally.

Now for the trip... I'm not sure he was at the end of his cold or if it was allergies, but this poor man kept coughing, sniffling and having to blow his nose. Hell for him, heaven for me. I got to see him sneeze three times. One of them resulted in sneezy discussion.

We were sitting outside after just visiting a very dusty museum, when he stopped mid-sentence, I noticed his eyes squinting, he turned away from me and sneezed into his hand. (EH-TSCHEUM!). I blessed him but I could kinda tell he wasn't finished. He had the 'another one coming' look, got ready for it, his breath hitched, but it went away. Then he half-smiled and said, "Oh, I missed the second one. My cousin does this thing I hate, when they see you are about to sneeze, they bless you before you do, this way you'll lose the urge to sneeze." 

I had to be chill and act like, "oh yeah, I hate it when this happens too"...

Like I said, I was a bit allergic as well after the visit. I remember sneezing twice into my elbow (eh-psheew!). 

Thanks for sharing, and glad that things seem to have went well with your partner. I hope it was a nice trip!

🥳 I’m so happy for you, both for the relationship and for getting to see him sneeze.

He sounds lovely.