Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bad cat allergies

nova_592

I was at my friend’s birthday party this weekend, and the friend who was hosting had 2 cats. The host’s cousin (I’ll call him B) came to the part too, and it was quickly evident something was wrong for him. About 10-15 minutes after he arrived, I noticed him sniffling, blowing his nose and constantly holding a tissue under his nose. At some point, someone asked what was up, like if it was allergies or something. He said he was allergic to cats, and his brother and the host both kind of laughed pitifully explaining he always has issues around their 2 cats. Someone also asked if he took any allergy meds beforehand, and he said yes but that it evidently wasn’t doing much. 

About 30 minutes later, a couple of us were all standing in the kitchen. B was still constantly blowing his nose, holding the tissue under it to try and get any sense of relief. Then I noticed his eyes start to close, and he slowly moved away from the group so he faced away from us. He then sneezed, throwing his full chest forward (sounded kinda like hetchiew for those that wanna imagine the sound). Everyone blessed him, and returned to the conversation. But that wasn’t it. About 10 seconds later, he sneezed again. Only maybe 2 people blessed him a second time before returning to the conversation. Unfortunately, the fit was only just starting. At this point, B kinda removed himself from the circle, and every 5-10 seconds he’d sneeze facing away from all of us. At this point, no one said anything; meanwhile I was clocking every sneeze, watching his poor body lurch forward before building up for the next one. By about the 10th sneeze, someone blessed him again, and asked if he was ok. He said he was fine, just that he couldn’t seem to stop. Someone joked that the meds were really doing nothing for him, and B sadly agreed. He gave a really long, wet nose blow and quickly got a new tissue before proceeding to sneeze at least another 3 times. Also, during this time, his cousin/the host went to get a new box of tissues just for him. I’d been going thru quite the dry spell in terms of good sneeze obs, so this was absolutely amazing for me - I could barely contain my excitement, trying to not stare at him. Although, I did feel really bad for B; luckily he still seemed to have a good time at the party. 

Aww, your poor friend!

Pet allergies can pretty rough for some people because the allergenic proteins are very sticky to clothes and other surfaces and can persist for quite some time. And the allergic reaction might take ages to fade.

I remember sitting down next to a colleague at a meeting and realising she was starting to react just from the cat protein particles on my clothes. (It was both exciting & awkward at the same time! Lucky for her it was short-lived.)

• 1 month later...

Amazing obs! Poor B but I'm glad he had a good time at the party as well. 😃

As someone with cat allergies myself, I know how ticklish they can get. I once borrowed a sweater from a colleague who has a cat (stupid) and had a pretty long allergy fit as well, just from the proteins and hair sticking to the sweater. 

On 3/4/2024 at 8:07 PM, nova_592 said:

He gave a really long, wet nose blow and quickly got a new tissue before proceeding to sneeze at least another 3 times. Also, during this time, his cousin/the host went to get a new box of tissues just for him.

Omg 🥰