Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taking Care Of Her [ F/F, Cold, Oneshot (?)]

Selkie

Just a short lil oneshot (? - may be open to continuing if wanted) to throw out here before I go hide again ;D 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

“Oh sweetheart, you really have it rough don’t you?” You murmured softly as you looked down at your wife, her eyes closed and head resting in your lap as she tried to catch up on some sleep.

She’d come down with a little something a few days earlier. You’d warned her to wear a coat, “The weatherman says it’s gonna rain baby, we don’t want you catching a chill, now do we?”. That’s what you’d said to her before leaving for work that morning but when you’d returned back, her coat was still hung in its original position on the hook, having been clearly left behind.

Of course she’d came home soaked to the bone. Now here she was, a few days later, paying the price for it. You gently brushed a strand of damp hair from her forehead, feeling the warmth radiating from her feverish body. The soft hum of the humidifier created a soft backdrop against the sound of her congested snores.

She was so stuffed up with this cold. Usually whenever your wife got sick, it tended to settle in her chest but this one had been all up in her head and it was making had been clearly making her miserable.

As you continued to cradle your wife's head, she stirred slightly, eyelashes fluttering open. She was so sleepy, she barely had time to react before a sudden, forceful sneeze had her head bobbing forwards, seemingly catching the both of you off guard.

“Hh..hhii’eshhiew!”

She was barely awake enough to sit up, never mind have the ability to cover so it was inevitably your exposed legs that took the brunt of the damage - of course you weren’t angry. The poor thing was too tired to realise what she’d done anyway.

“Goodness bless you darling! I guess you weren’t quite ready for that one huh?” You laughed softly, reaching over to grab a tissue from the nearby box as your wife slowly sat up and sleepily rubbed at her eyes, seemingly still processing what had just happened.

Your wife sniffled and sighed, "Everything hurts…” She mumbled pitifully, her usually chirpy voice now hoarse and sore. Not another moment passed before her breath hitched again, her eyelashes fluttering closed as she was helpless to another two sneezes, catching them in her hands and wincing as they scraped against her raw throat.

HH-Heh’iishioo! H-Heh..Heh’kshuu!” She sniffled thickly, her face grimacing as she looked down at her hands before whining quietly again,“My head feels like it’s going to explode.”

“I know baby, I know.” You murmured softly, pulling her closer to you as you pressed a gentle, loving kiss to her warm forehead, “Here you go sweetheart, use these for me?” You asked gently, handing her the tissues you’d gotten earlier.

Your wife, still sniffling, took the tissues and nodded weakly. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice barely audible. As she blew her nose, you continued to gently comfort her, your hand slipping beneath her shirt to rub her back soothingly.

After a listening to her breath stuffily for another few minutes, you had an idea, "How about a warm shower, love? It might help you feel a bit better and clear up those poor sinuses of yours.” She looked up at you with tired, grateful eyes and nodded again. With gentle support, you helped her stand and guided her towards the bathroom.

You heard her take a breath as if say something but as you glanced over your shoulder to look at her, she stood there woozily, her eyes glazed over as she lazily held a finger in the air almost as if to pause herself before she’d even started.

IiisSShhiuew! Hh’heH’shiew!” The back of her wrist wasn’t exactly the best way to cover and you could seen the light reflect the subtle sheen she’d coated on her skin but considering you were both about to jump in the shower, it didn’t exactly matter anyway.

“Bless yo-“

“No-not hH..h fini-hh-ish- Huh-hh’Hh’ItSSHIEW!” She ducked over, bending forward at the hips as if she’d put everything into just getting that final, desperate itch out.

“You done now?” You couldn’t hold back a small laugh as she her hair fell messily in front of her eyes. She was a mess, an adorable, sniffly mess but you loved her nonetheless. She was your mess.

“Come on sweetheart,” You cooed as you came to push back several strands of hair behind her ear, making it so that she could see again and extended an offering hand, “Let’s get you into that shower, yeah?”

After helping her undress, the both stepped into the warm embrace of the shower, the steam enveloping you as you held your wife close. She leaned against you, her body feeling heavy with fatigue. You reached for the gentle shower gel, lathering it in your hands before gently massaging it onto her back, working out the tension that had built up from her illness.

The floral scent of the gel must have tickled her the wrong way though because you barely had to time to take your hands off her before she gasped and suddenly ducked to catch a rapid set of desperate sounding sneezes against her wrist.

“HhH-Huh’CHIEW! Hih’CHIEW!”

She wobbled a little and you instinctively reached out, letting your hand rest on her back to steady her. She shivered involuntarily against your touch despite the warmth of the water cascading down you both.

Hhe-Hih- Ehhh’CHIEW!” She fanned her face rapidly, shaking her head as if to to physically chase away the tickle, “Hht... Hhh... Hht'EshhiEW! O-oh God-“

“God bless you baby!” You whispered once you were sure she’d finished, pretending not to notice her cleaning up her face a little to avoid embarrassing her further.

“Excuse me love.” She sniffled thickly before scrunching up her pink nose and groaning, her head felt like it was pounding relentlessly. Her head came to rest in the crook of your neck and you murmured sweet nothings in her ear, slowly rocking her gently, “M’sorry for being so gross.”

“Hush, don’t need to apologise for anything. We’re both in the shower. It doesn’t matter and it’s not like you can help it either.”

“I know but still.” She pouted a little, letting her shoulders finally sink down and relax. Her fever had caused her muscles to ache all day, finally it seemed she was getting some relief.

After a while, the warm water began to lose its comforting touch, signaling it was time to step out of the shower. You carefully helped your wife dry off, wrapping her in a fluffy towel before guiding her back to the bedroom. Her hair was wet and clinged to her forehead. She looked so small and vulnerable when she wasn’t feeling well. It was undoubtedly adorable.

She still seemed a bit weak, so you helped her into her pajamas, the soft fabric felt good against her sensitive skin. You watched as she yawned sleepily, her head bobbing as she fought to keep herself awake.

“Awh, you tired baby?” You teased when you noticed her eyes falling closed again.

She sniffled, nodding as she fought back another yawn, “A little, I justhh- Hh-tshu! Just can’t seem to keep my eyes open anymore…”

You chuckled softly, pulling back the covers and guiding her into bed. "Well, let's get you all tucked and settled in then. Some sleep will do you wonders darling.”

As you turned off the bedroom light, she mumbled a soft, grateful "Thank you darling.”

“You’ll feel better in the morning.” You smiled down at her, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead as she finally let her eyes close, “I promise.”

Stop, this is so freaking cute! Like I can't 🥺

This was such a cute little care/comfort story 🥹 Thanks :)

On 3/5/2024 at 5:46 PM, ShamanBodyan said:

Ooh, it's so sweet. Thanks for sharing 

On 3/6/2024 at 1:46 AM, sickfic_lover said:

Stop, this is so freaking cute! Like I can't 🥺

4 hours ago, AceUpYourSleeve said:

This was such a cute little care/comfort story 🥹 Thanks :)

I’m glad you all enjoyed! ;D

This is my very favorite sort of story. I’d love to read more if you feel so compelled, if not I’ll be coming back to this one!

This is very cute! I would definitely read more of these two if you posted! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...