Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Gift (Dune Pt 2, Feyd Rautha, Margot)

babyganja

I saw Dune 2 and now I need to be lobotomized bc seeing Austin Butler as Feyd Rautha has irretrievably ruined me and now I have no choice but to write kinky fanfiction instead of doing my homework
Enjoy xx babyganja 

The Gift 

The corridors of Giedi Prime were thick with anticipation, the air heavy with the scent of celebration. Feyd Rautha’s birthday feast echoed through the halls, a symphony of revelry and excess. The alluring Lady Margot, with her golden hair and piercing gaze, reminded you of your crucial role in your shared mission.

"Don't let him suspect your true allegiance. To Feyd Rautha, you are a token of favor," she warned, words heavy with a dangerous promise. 
As you entered Feyd Rautha's opulent quarters, a dizzying cocktail of fear and excitement hammered in your chest. The man before you was indeed as fearsome as the rumors whispered - his piercing gaze, his chilling smile, his aura of danger and allure all confirmed it.
"Fascinating. She looks good enough to eat,” he murmured, circling you with a predator's interest. “I don’t know whether to feed her to my darlings…”
His finger glided underneath your chin, tilting your face up to meet his gaze. You were unable to look away, trapped by the sheer force of his presence and reputation. In certain lighting, his blue eyes appeared black as night.
“…or make her one of them.”
You swallowed hard and felt his eyes follow the movement of your throat.
The thought of being killed and fed to the women made your heart race unpleasantly but the idea of being added to his harem made you shudder- you couldn't tell if the feeling was pleasure or dread. Margot’s calm disposition and quiet authority was a comforting contrast to the man before you, his intense gaze and sharp features making your imagination run wild with what he was capable of. He was different from his brother, even more so from his uncle, but he still possessed similarities with both that made you nervous all the same.
“This one isn’t for eating,” Margot’s soft pink lips brushed the sensitive skin of your collarbone. “Not in the literal sense anyway.” she added, teasing coloring her voice at this remark. “She’s a gift.”
Feyd Rautha's gaze lingered on you, assessing, calculating. His lips curled into a smirk as he drew closer, his presence overwhelming, his scent intoxicating and spicy. 
"A gift?" he mused in a low, gritty voice. "How intriguing. And what brings such an exotic treasure to my doorstep today?"
You felt his scrutiny like a physical touch, causing goosebumps to rise on your skin. Lady Margot's warning echoed in your mind, reminding you to tread carefully in Feyd Rautha's den of lions. But despite the danger emanating from him, there was something undeniably captivating, a dark allure that both repulsed and enticed.
You brazenly met his gaze head on, heart racing, blood roaring in your ears, but you somehow managed to keep your voice steady. "There are worlds beyond your reach and pleasures unexplored, Feyd Rautha. I’m here to offer them to you. For your birthday."
His piercing eyes narrowed, and you held your breath as he contemplated your words. "Worlds and pleasures unexplored...what a tantalizing prospect," Feyd Rautha whispered in your ear, sending cold shivers down your spine. "But first, remove that. I want to see all of you."
You licked your lips nervously, the anticipation hanging heavy in the air between the two of you. This was a test.  With trembling hands, you undid the ties of the sheer dress that concealed your body, revealing your curves to him. His eyes darkened with hunger as the gauzy fabric fell to the ground, leaving you completely bare before him.
His gaze was intense, possessive, appreciative. He reached out a pale finger and traced the curve of your hip, his large hands lingering for a moment before they slid up your waist. 
"You are a rare treasure indeed," he whispered, and you couldn't help but feel a rush of fear and desire course through your veins. This was a dangerous game you were playing, one where the stakes were incredibly high, but there was an undeniable thrill in being wanted so desperately by such a powerful man.
Feyd Rautha's breath was ragged as he trailed a finger down the length of your spine, eliciting an involuntary shudder. His touch was both exhilarating and terrifying, a sensual nightmare that made your blood run cold.
“This one is delicate, Feyd-Rautha,” Margot interjected with a hint of amusement. “You have to play gentle if you want to keep her.”
He took another step closer, his warm breath fanning over your skin. "I know how to handle my toys," he murmured, the timbre of his voice low and gravelly.
“You get too worked up,” the blonde woman warned him, a hint of authority in her voice. “You’ll kill her.”
With one hand on your jaw, she turned your head to meet her gaze. And when her soft lips met yours, you couldn't resist surrendering to the alluring kiss. It was a brief escape from the chaos around you, and you closed your eyes to savor every moment.
“I’m here to keep you in check.”
The words were spoken into your mouth, but they weren't meant for you.
The lack of protest or anger from Feyd-Rautha gave you the eerie feeling that you were an outsider in something already established. He let her kiss you, his intense gaze burning into the side of your face as she pulled you closer. Lady Margot had always held a certain sway over you - the way she spoke, the way she moved, and especially the way she watched everyone and everything with such keen attention. She smelled fresh and floral like a red apple, a crisp feminine aroma that made your head spin. As Lady Margot pulled away from the kiss, her eyes locked onto Feyd Rautha's, a silent conversation passing between them that you couldn't decode. It was as though they shared a secret language that excluded you, leaving you on the outside of their intimate bubble.
"I think she'll make for a delightful plaything," Feyd Rautha chuckled darkly, hungry eyes devouring every inch of your exposed skin. 
Lady Margot's sleek hand grazed his jaw as she spoke, a playful reminder of who was really in control. "She fears you too much to ever find herself alone with you. Let's play my game. Ease her mind."
You watched the perplexing exchange with curiosity and a hint of dread, trying to decipher what exactly you had gotten yourself into. Feyd Rautha's gaze met Lady Margot's with unconcealed annoyance, but the smirk that twitched at the corners of his full lips betrayed his true feelings. Taking his silence as acquiescence, Margot brought out a stunning Quill pen - an item more for show than practical use these days, with its long, rigid feather and intricate design.  She playfully twirled it between her manicured fingertips, teasing his throat, his strong jaw. His gaze was intense and unfazed as he met her challenge with amusement. She drew the feathered pen lightly across his septum before slipping its pointed tip into the curve of his right nostril with a sly smile. In an instant, his chest swelled and the humor vanished from his face as Margot idly spun the feather deeper and to the left. Your eyebrows shot up in surprise as his powerful chest bounced with a cough. Margot withdrew the feather a little, whirling the Quill in between her delicate thumb and index finger. That seemed to do the trick- His hairless brow crumpled, knitting inwards, that full, pink top lip curling into a snarl. He sucked in a sharp, reflexive gasp and hastily snapped his head to the side, sparing Margot the brunt of a powerful sneeze. "hh... hrRR’SSChhue!
He sniffled sharply in the aftermath and she smirked up at him, running her dainty thumb along his upper lip, to wipe away the remnants of his outburst. 
There was something incredibly alluring about witnessing such a formidable, terrifying man succumb to something so involuntary and you wet your lips without even thinking about it as you drunk in this unusual sight. It amazed you, how he could be so dominant and forceful with you but so obedient with her. With one look into Margot’s eyes, one touch, he became a momentarily tamed wild animal.
“Your new pet looks eager for her turn,” Margot observed her tone heavy with amusement, and a feverish crimson flush crept up your neck. 
She wasn't wrong - you were dying for a turn - but the thought of having power over Feyd Rautha in such an intimate way both tempted and terrified you. 
Feyd Rautha shot her a look that was equal parts annoyance and begrudging amusement- it promised retribution later, but for now, he seemed willing to play along with her game. Despite his powerful aura and intimidating presence, there was a vulnerability to him in that moment that you found both intriguing and endearing. It was a side of him few were likely to see, and you felt a rush of gratitude that Lady Margot had allowed you this glimpse behind his carefully constructed facade.
"Feyd," Margot coaxed, her tone dripping with seduction and gentle admonishment as she glanced back at you over her shoulder, "let the girl have some fun.”
He sighed, resigned as he reluctantly stepped back from her touch, eyeing you with curiosity and wariness- he gestured for you to come closer, and there was something indecipherable and wicked in his expression. You could sense his internal struggle, the desire to maintain control warring with the thrill of surrender. As he stood before you, his powerful frame tense yet inviting, you couldn't help but feel emboldened by the opportunity laid before you. Taking a deep breath to steady yourself, you reached out and snagged the offered quill from Margot’s outstretched hand. The glossy black feather felt light and delicate in your palm and it glistened with a sheen of moisture in the dim light. 
Feyd seemed even more captivating and terrifying than before, embodying your deepest desires and darkest fears. With trembling hands, you traced the feather across his sharp jawline, along his high cheekbones, and down the smooth bridge of his nose. 
His eyes narrowed as the feather in your hand drifted along his skin, the static of tension and anticipation crackling in the air between you. Every stroke elicited a different reaction from him - a flicker of muscle here, a suppressed shiver there. With bated breath, you dared to brush the feather against the underside of his nose, watching as his nostrils flared slightly in response. But it wasn't until you traced the tip of the feather deep into the curve of his nostril and spun the stem of the pen between your fingers that Feyd's composure began to crumble. His breath caught in his throat, breath guttering as his broad chest rose and fell with increasing urgency. He clenched his jaw, stormy eyes squeezing shut in a futile attempt to resist the overwhelming sensation. You could see the internal struggle playing out on his face, a battle between his pride and the uncontrollable reflex that threatened to overtake him. Those piercing blue eyes fluttered open again, and he met your gaze with a mixture of frustration and fascination, lips parted in a pant.
The sight was somehow both hypnotic and repellent, like watching a wild stallion struggle against its tether. With one last grimacing gasp he snapped head side giving you an indulgent view of his striking profile.
"hrRSHTT! snf..." he paused, gasped, and then exploded again, "IhhHRSSHoo!"
You could feel a fine mist settle on the bare curve of your shoulder and you stared at him confounded, expression caught between amusement and utter disbelief as he geared up for another.
“IhhHRSSHHHuh!"
The sound reverberated off the walls like a gunshot, causing the candles to flicker, casting strange shadows across the chamber. 
Seeing Feyd in such a state was both thrilling and unnerving. It was clear now how dangerous he could be - and yet, in that moment, he was wholly submissive beneath your touch, which only served to emphasize his power and control.
Margot couldn't help but hide a smile behind her hand at the scene before her.
"Oh my," she chuckled, "it seems Feyd is quite taken with you."
Feyd shot her a glare that promised vengeance, but there was a hint of amusement in his eyes as he regained his composure. He straightened with a sniffle, towering over both you and Lady Margot, a wry smirk appearing on his ample lips. It was clear that this shared experience had forged an unspoken connection between the three of you, one that transcended the boundaries of power and submission. "You are full of surprises," he rumbled, the slightly congested timbre of his voice sending a delicious shiver down your spine. "I'm beginning to see why Margot brought you to me."
You couldn't help but beam under his unexpected praise, feeling a surge of pride at having impressed someone as dangerous and formidable as Feyd Rautha.
He stepped closer, the heat of his body radiating towards you in waves. The air crackled with tension as he reached out to trail a finger down the curve of your neck, his touch both possessive and gentle. 
"Let's see what else you can do," he challenged with a terrifying grin. But instead of fear, you met his gaze with a wicked smile, no longer just a pawn in their game, but a willing participant.
Espionage was proving to be far more enticing than you could have ever imagined.

the end ;)

The Dune films are amazing! Austin Butler was excellent as Feyd, and the scene between him and Margot was one of the standouts of the latest movie. Kinky fanfiction - you're in the right place :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw Dune 2 - and I can finally say this is sexy!!  Just subtle enough to be believable amazing job