Sneeze Fetish Forum

Incarcerated

sickfic_lover

This is a prison fic so some 'strong' dialogue may be used. Just for a warning. Anyway, this is (hopefully) part 1.

----------------------------------------------------

"Stand up, inmate," the guard growled at Marcus Bennett. Mark did what he was told as his cell door flew open. It was early. Too early for Mark's liking. He squinted against the oncoming light.

"What's this about?" he asked.

The guard ignored him.

Beside him, there was a hunched figure, strong and gruff with the beginnings of a beard. Marcus had seen him around before. He had just spent two weeks in solitary. Javier, that was his name.

"Meet your new roommate, Bennet," the guard laughed, then shoved Javier inside the cell.

"Watch it," he grumbled.

The guard smirked.

"Yeah? Or what? You step out of line, Rodrigez, I'll put your sorry ass back in SHU for a month."

He slammed the cell door with that.

Javier bit his tounge.

Unconsciously, Mark took a step back. He only had a few months left on his sentence. Possession of cocaine. Cocaine that wasn't even his. Cocaine that he had never even touched. But cocaine that got him thirteen months and parol. He wasn't the kind of guy that belonged in a prison. He came from a higher middle-class family, was college-educated, had never been to a gym, and never willingly committed a crime. And he certainly wasn't a guy who belonged near Javier Rodrigez.

Mark didn't know what Rodrigez was in here for, but it was definitely something bad. He was the kind of guy you either made your friend or steered clear of completely in a place like this. At the thought of sharing a cell with him, Mark's heart rate began to rise. 

Javier narrowed his eyes, sniffed, and ran his knuckle against the underside of his nose impudently. "Which one is yours?" he asked, referring to the bunk bed mattresses. "Oh, uh, the top one, but-" Javier threw his gym bag onto the bottom bunk. "Okay," he said, interrupting Mark. He plopped down on the bed. "Hey, I'm Mark. What's your-" Javier cut him off again, this time with his finger.

"What the hell man-"

Javier cupped his hands around his mouth.

"huuUUH'K'TSHIEeww!

HRR'psSTIEeeww!"

Mark was surprised at the force of them.

The man in front of him bent forward and sniffled harshly. His jet black hair that went past his ears and curled, fell into his face. "God bless you!" Mark exclaimed. Javier smiled, shaking his hair back into place. "Thanks... What's your last name, Mark?" he asked.

"Bennet." Javier nodded.

"I knew a guy named Bennet once. 'Course that was his first name, not his last." Mark chuckled nervously. "Don't tell me you slit his throat or something," he said, only half joking. Javier shook his head with a smile. "Nah. I just fucked him." That got a laugh out of Mark.

"Well, Bennett, my name's Javier. My friends call me Javi..." He sniffed and rubbed a finger under his nose. "...But you can call me Rodrigez." He extended his germ-infested hand. "Nice to meet you."

Mark contemplated it for a minute before taking his hand. He could wash his hands later, but passing up a chance to shake hands with someone much stronger and meaner than him would be a big mistake.

Again, Rodrigez rubbed his fleshy nose. His nostrils, which were quite wide to begin with, were in a constant flare. Mark watched him with curiosity. What an amazing sight. Something as little as a sneeze completely dominating someone as big as him.

Javier inhaled sharply and brought both hands to his mouth.

"HEEARRGHhh'tshIEWW!"

"Fuck," the Latino growled, rubbing at his throat. "Bless you," Mark said. He looked at the barred window. "Allergies bothering you?" he asked. Javi scrubbed at his nose. "Nah. The only type of pollen that sets me off is lavender. And this shithole doesn't have any of that within a ten-mile radius," he said, then sniffled wetly.

"I think you might have to get used to my sneezes for a bit. I thought it was the dust from SHU, but now I'm not so sure. My nose has been super tickly for the past day or two. I'm probably coming down with something."

He gave another wet sniffle and groaned. "D-do you have any tissues?" Mark shook his head.

"No, I'm sorry."

"Eh, it's fine."

In one swift motion, Javier ripped his shirt off. Mark's jaw dropped. Of course, Javier was a handsome man, but that body... Every inch of him was strongly defined. Every muscle was chiseled. Bringing his shirt up to his nose, Javi smirked at his roommate.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

Bennett crossed his arms.

Absolutely.

The stronger man blew his nose forcefully into his shirt. A look of relief crossed his face. The blow seemed to clear him out a bit. "Ugh..." "You know, if you're throat's starting to hurt, I think they're serving soup for lunch," Mark said. "Yeah? That sounds fucking phenomenal. Only thing better than that would be a mug of hot tea. My abuela used to-"

Javier's chocolate eyes crossed for a moment before snapping shut. He sprayed a particularly itchy sneeze downwards toward his own chest, wetting the circular tattoo imprinted on his pecs.

"Woah!" he exclaimed dizzily.

"Excuse me! As I was saying, my abuela used to make tea from scratch, and shit, it was amazing. God, she was the toughest puta out there." Mark grinned at the way his roommate's face lit up while talking about his grandmother. It was really quite endearing.

"You really loved her then?" he asked.

Javier wiped the spray off his chest with his balled-up shirt.

"Of course. She was the only person who understood me. And, rest her beautiful soul, she still has that title," he said.

Then, the buzzer rang and all the cell doors shot open. It was shower time.

Rodrigez sniffled, rubbed his nose quickly, and stood up.

"Welp," he said. "See ya later." He flashed Mark a lopsided smile and left.

A thought occurred to the man as he watched his new bunkmate leave.

He'd like to get closer to Javier Rodrigez.

The memory of those taut muscles flashed before Mark.

A whole lot closer.

Abuela was gonna need to share her title.

Oh MY.  I like where this one is going.  Yes!  More please.  Javier...I think I might love you a little bit. 

Very interesting!  Looking forward to more. 👍🏻

Oh wow!! This is great!! Can’t wait to read more about these two!!

• 2 weeks later...