Sneeze Fetish Forum

Smoke and Mirrors(Monitors)- Hazbin Hotel, Vox

VaguelyK

Hey y'all!

While I work on a chapter two to my Lucifer fic and some other wips/requests, I figured I'd finally post my Vox fic as well! Not sure how many of you guys are interested in the flat faced prince and his toxic-ass relationships, but I personally find him super fun to write ^_^

Anyways, here;s some unbeta'd, kinda horny StaticMoth! Crossposted on Tumblr and AO3, as per the norm. Enjoy!!!

-VK

-------

“Hmm, Vox, you don't look too good, amorcito, is something wrong?”

“Yeah, Val, you’re fuhhcking sm-smoking out my office-” Valentino takes a slow drag, resting his lower hands on Vox’s shoulders as he leaned over his “business partner”, letting the fragrant smoke drift from his mouth as he looked over Vox's countless monitors, although paying little attention, keeping his focus on the man beneath him.

“And is that a problem, baby?” Val leans in close, face next to the edge of Vox's screen, teeth sharp in a wide grin as he takes another drag. Vox tries to wave him away, but whether it's targeted at the moth or the thick red smoke filling the room is hard to tell.

“FffhH-fucking obviously,” he scowls, shifting in his seat away from Val, who just leans in closer.

“Is something maybe… bothering you?” He whispers, tendrils of sweet floral smoke curling out from his teeth. The sound of whirring grows louder as Vox's fans kick in to full power, and he fidgets in his seat. Black gloved hands hold blazer clad shoulders a little tighter, and the monitor lights grow hazy through pink fog.

“V-Val, IhhH- youhhH-HiH-”

“Hmm? Yes, ninfa? Got something to say?” Valentino slowly trails his free hand up the other Overlord’s chest, hand finally resting where Vox's neck meets his screen, fingers gently ghosting over the vents near the joint. Vox's artificial breath catches in a very real way, digital irritation written all over his face, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes and a glossy, hazed look coloring all his features like the fragrant pink smoke dulling the harsh blue lights the office constantly radiated. 

At this point Vox is completely removed from his work, leaned back in his chair as close to Valentino as the moth man can get, digital body tense as his chest rises and falls rapidly, breath hitching as his fans work overdrive, trying desperately to clear the irritant flooding his system. 

“FuhhHhck, ValhhhHHiHh-” A blue-clawed hand reaches up to grab ahold of Valentino’s own shoulder in an almost painful grip, the practically torturous limbo dragging the oh-so powerful Media Overload through the fire.

Valentino chuckles, low and sultry, and takes a final hit before leaning as close to Vox as he can.

“Well, I won't say I'm opposed to that idea.” He whispers, exhaling the last of the smoke against Vox's vents, grinning wide and wildly.

The effect is crystal clear and nearly immediate, Vox's body tensing with a nearly gasping inhale, and Val can't help but watch in the reflection of the monitors as the other demon's eyes snap shut, a simply helpless look painted across his electric features.

“hhHH’HESHHIEW!! hH’ISHIEW!! ehHSCH’ESCHhh!! VhhH-Val- IhhHH-” Valentino shushes him, tracing a finger across the edge of Vox's screen, putting out the last of his smoke on the desk in front of him.

“Shhh, just let it happen, amor, I'm here.” An uncharacteristically gentle sentiment paired with a shoulder squeeze has Vox giving back into the fit.

“HehH-HESHIEW!! HehH’TSHIEWW!! ‘TSHHIEWW!! Hehh… hehH'TSHH!!”

Valentino hums, lower hands slipping down from Vox's shoulders to wrap around his chest in an odd embrace. He leans against the back of the desk chair, practically draping himself over the other demon, cyan claws still digging into his robed arm.

“hhHh…hehH-h’TSHIEW!! Hehh…hehH’ehHH̳̿͟͞Z̷̷Z̳̿͟͞S̳̿͟͞H̳̿͟͞Ħ!!” An electric crackling zaps through the air, frizzing Val's coat and frying a few of the monitors, and that seems to be the end of Vox's reaction. His grip on Valentino's arm loosens, and the tension slowly leaves his body as he slumps back into the chair and into Val's arms. His face is flushed with pink light, breathing heavy but clearer as the last remnants of smoke dissipate from the air. Val sighs almost dreamily and pulls back from the other Overlord, arms slipping away from his waist, one still by his neck and the other on his shoulder, though with a looser grip.

“Next time, ninfa, don't ignore my calls, hmm?”

“Oh fug’ck you, Val.”

“Well, if you insist~”

Val lights another smoke.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw in your other post that you were taking requests. And I would really love to see a fanfiction where vox somehow gets sick and Val has to take care of him. Can you write that?

Amazing work btw 😋😋

Oh wow, this is LOVELY.

On 3/7/2024 at 2:05 AM, VaguelyK said:

Valentino slowly trails his free hand up the other Overlord’s chest, hand finally resting where Vox's neck meets his screen, fingers gently ghosting over the vents near the joint. Vox's artificial breath catches in a very real way, digital irritation written all over his face, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes and a glossy, hazed look coloring all his features like the fragrant pink smoke dulling the harsh blue lights the office constantly radiated.

I ADORE these descriptions hello?? And also the way you’ve added vents for a bit of flavor, and that they can be irritated by something as simple as smoke or even touch— love me some robot stuff. 

On 3/7/2024 at 2:05 AM, VaguelyK said:

“hhHh…hehH-h’TSHIEW!! Hehh…hehH’ehHH̳̿͟͞Z̷̷Z̳̿͟͞S̳̿͟͞H̳̿͟͞Ħ!!” An electric crackling zaps through the air, frizzing Val's coat and frying a few of the monitors, and that seems to be the end of Vox's reaction.

Also love this bit, sneezed strong enough that it got electricity involved…

WONDERFUL work, thank you for sharing!!

God seeing Hazbin content here made me so excited! I love how you wrote the desperacy and annoyance of Vox with Val teasing him and god the static as he sneezes is so good

I am in LOVE with characters losing control over their powers when they sneeze! Descriptions of Vox sneezing was something I didn't know I needed.

Also, I hate Valentino with a passion, but I cannot stop consuming content of him and Vox being together. Ugh, just...I hate him but I like them but I hate him but I like-

Vox definitely deserves better. I just...don't know who that is yet...

Very well written, though! I could definitely visualize Vox's desperation.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this so much! I'd love to see anything with fetish Val and sneezy Vox tbh. But Vox being allergic to Val's smoke is so sexy genius.