Sneeze Fetish Forum

Uncovered sneezes

kampa

What do you think about sneezing uncovered in public? 

Do you like when other people/strangers do it? Or maybe you have negative perspective on that because of germs? 

Also how often do you see people sneezing uncovered in public? 

I love seeing people sneeze uncovered in public especially if you can see spray. I know it's not the best choice especially if they're sick but I like being sneezed on haha. I know most people don't want to be sneezed on so I don't think it's everyone's favorite. I see a lot of people sneeze uncovered in public! Over half of the sneezers probably sneeze uncovered and it's great. I try to cover but sometimes they sneak up on me too fast and I end up sneezing all over the place. That's usually when I'm sick so I feel bad about spreading my germs but I can't really help it!

4 minutes ago, snzer said:

I love seeing people sneeze uncovered in public especially if you can see spray. I know it's not the best choice especially if they're sick but I like being sneezed on haha. I know most people don't want to be sneezed on so I don't think it's everyone's favorite. I see a lot of people sneeze uncovered in public! Over half of the sneezers probably sneeze uncovered and it's great. I try to cover but sometimes they sneak up on me too fast and I end up sneezing all over the place. That's usually when I'm sick so I feel bad about spreading my germs but I can't really help it!

Wow thats really nice. 

Could you please describe some of the situations when you were able to see the spray? 

I have also seen many people sneezing uncovered in public, but never seen the spray 

Uncovered sneezes are my favorite by far. I love being able to see everything. From the buildup to the release. Being able to see the facial expression and twitching nose is just too good

I haven't witnessed a good uncovered sneeze in a long time. I feel I'll see one soon though. Allergy season is fast approaching 

I like seeing other people sneeze in public really

I like it better if the girl seems to have a bad cold and can't help but sneeze every few minutes 3-4 times in a row.

The thing I love the most is when they desperately try to hold it back with one hand while hastily looking for a tissue and when they finally find one and violently sneeze on it... that muffled sound is poetry for me.

I knew someone who sneezed uncovered multiple times a day. I always had my back to her so I couldn't see but I could hear them and they were exquisite :coolsmiley02: And she was so uninhibited about it. No stifling or saying excuse me she just let them fly. I don't see her anymore 😞 I miss her 

Edited by Rhomberg Rabbit

Strangely, despite being a bit of a germaphobe, I love seeing uncovered sneezes in public, especially if they have come upon the sneezer too suddenly for them to even begin to think about covering them! I also love it when someone is so uninhibited by their sneezes that they just have the confidence to let them go without trying to muffle or cover them. 

In fiction yes, in real life: hell no :crazy: I mean, I'd still like to see it in some cases, especially with desperate yet failed stifling before going all out (literally 😅), but because I know what actual people could be setting free with uncovered sneezes, it kills every bit of my enjoyment. So, perhaps watching open, misty sneezing from a safe distance and by someone who assuredly has allergies instead of a cold would be the key for me personally...

Hmmm, im 50/50 on this one.

Uncovered stifles? HELL YES (but im honestly weak for stifles Orz)

Uncovered unrestrained sneeze? Depends. If the sneeze looks or sounds too wet...it becomes a bit too much for me.

But if it's not too messy, I'm 100% in.