Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your favorite way to describe a sneeze?

snzer

What are your favorite words to describe how a sneeze sounds? Here are some of mine

Humid, soaking, drenching, contagious, sloppy, misty, germy, desperate, spraying

Desperate hitching in between sneezes and lots of misty spray. 😍:sneeze:

Not a fan of germy, sloppy, messy ones. 😝 

I kinda like the whole spectrum of sounds: with a hitching build-up vs. sudden; muffled vs. open & uncovered.

Some hitching with a good full release, with just a bit of wetness. The kind of sneeze that sounds like it felt amazing

Wet, strong, misty, germy, sprayey, and full of energy, are my favourite types of sneeze description :)

7 hours ago, PapaBear70 said:

Some hitching with a good full release, with just a bit of wetness. The kind of sneeze that sounds like it felt amazing

Yes, what PapaBear70 said. I don't have to see spray if it's forceful enough sneezes, I can imagine how they look🤔

For those few sneezes where this is relevant, the impact it has as it hits a pretty handkerchief - like what appears to be about to happen in my profile pic (except, I know, that one's staged!)

While writing, I like to use words like ‘desperate’ or ‘sharp’ to show how much the character needed to sneeze. ‘Tickly’ and ‘itchy’ are good for fits as well. Descriptions outside of words would probably open a bit of a can of worms for preferences, but I do like describing the feeling of a buildup as well— creeping, stalling, or fluttery are good descriptors for that :)