Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to guess if your partner is into sneezing

Kidder

I think a lot of us would not admit on a first date (or even years into marriage) that we enjoy sneezing. Have any of you thought about how to ask or tell if the person you are with is into it without tipping your own hand?

How wild would that be? To find out that you have the same fetish as your partner after you found each other randomly?

But...I don't think I would try to guess if they weren't ready to tell me.  I'd hate it so much if someone was trying to gather evidence of me having a fetish to confront me about it before I was ready to tell them.  So I'd have to give the same consideration to someone else.

Could you imagine, though...writing a detailed observation of your cute partner's adorable sneezes on the forum but they're also on the forum and they come to you like "Um...this sounds very familiar". 😳

How to guess? You guess no and you're right 99.999...% of the time buddy. 

To be honest I think the concept of "guessing if they're into it" assumes that it's at all possible that they might be, which statistically it basically isn't. If you're hoping to find someone who also happens to have the same super niche fetish as you, you're gonna be disappointed. A good way to reframe it for yourself might be, how likely is this person to be accepting? Someone who's sexually open, nonjudgmental, and has weird kinks of their own is much more likely to have an open mind, and might even be into the idea of indulging you. Good ways to test the water might be to ask about their fantasies, and to mention the concept of other people having weird kinks and seeing their reaction.