Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing fit during a video call

AceUpYourSleeve

Yesterday, I chatted with an acquaintance via videocall. We hadn’t talked much for quite a while, but now we wanted to fill each other in on what’s happening in our lives. In my buddy’s case, it’s a cold, though he didn’t mention anything until after the first sneeze.
It came all of a sudden, catching us both off guard. His head jerked forwards as if he’d be eagerly nodding to what I’d just said. Nearly headbutted his webcam 😅

And because the sound had been delayed for me at that moment, I was so puzzled before I heard the sneeze. He then mentioned him dealing with a head cold, I was like “Oh, this explains why your voice sounds kinda breathy, so it isn’t the mic, get well soon!” and we carried on the conversation.
However, there were more interruptions due to his sneezes. They generally sounded like EKTSHUU (The best transcription I can manage), starting with a rather rough groan before quickly changing into the softer but still powerful exhale.
At one time he had a sneezing fit, 4 EKTSHUU’s in a row. But he stifled two more or less, only the first two came out at full blast. Interestingly, he's always that sneezy when having a cold—up to a point where strangers think he suffers some bad allergy attack.

The most entertaining video call I’ve had in a long time, that’s for sure. 

LOVE IT 🧡