Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in “normal” relationships??

Phoebe

*sorry I posted this in the wrong sections- so posting here. Something I really struggle with is being sneezy, have a cold and wanting to be looked after with my previous “normal” romantic relationships. I’ve never told anyone who I’m with about the fetish. But whenever I am sneezy or get a cold, I do find they act sweet, like wanting to blow my nose for me, saying bless you, saying they wanna kiss my nose, my most recent ex said I wanna get a straw and suck the snot out of my nose for me. And I thought?? Omg does he secretly have the fetish and when I asked if he’d done that before he said no absolutely not 🤣 and always tested to see if they cared about sneezing and they did not. The thing is a struggle the most is usually when I have a cold or sneezy that’s obviously when I want to be the closest to them. Because they are not attracted to it- they are not put off by it so at best it feels like the sneezes just getting ignored or at worse - like you’re kinda annoying sneezing a lot or I worry that it may even turn them off- if they don't have the fetish. Does anyone else have this problem??

Meeting a girl who would let me cater to her every nasal need when she had a cold would be my idea of heaven.