Sneeze Fetish Forum

Class Sneezes

Lady Tori

Today in Sex & Gender class, I had just come in from the absolute freezing cold. The kind of cold where your nose hairs even feel like they're freezing. Maybe this was why I felt really sneezy as class began... and lo and behold, not too far into the class, I felt a sneeze coming on, my eyes began tearing up... and I sneezed into my cupped right hand, trying to be inconspicuous. I HATE sneezing in front of others, and so a crowded classroom really bothers me :twisted:

I held the sneezes in, so they sounded like: "Ha-knch! Ha-knch!" Two is normally quite a few for me, but I proceeded to sneeze four more times, the same way in the next four minutes. I could feel my nose getting more and more stuffed up, but I didn't want to leave the classroom because the lecture had begun and I was sitting right at the front, and I didn't have any Kleenex in my bag. So I sniffed deeply, trying to clear my nose, because I really wanted to stop sneezing... by then I had blushed a deep red, and my friend beside me had grown tired of blessing me.

Stupid cold weather...

Archived