Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fire Alarm=Allergic Reaction

Ali Marie

Last night my dorm had a fire evacuation. Some idiot went out the emergency door & then tried to shut off the alarm by pulling down on the fire alarm handle. I mean...Really?😑

And I swear every person in my building who had a cat stood right fucking next to me while we were waiting for the building to be cleared.

One person stands next to me with a cat, fine. Not great but not terrible either. Two people? Very irritating. Three people? Why are you all standing next to me? Go somewhere else. Four? You've gotta be kidding.

FOUR people stood around me with cat carriers. I felt like I was being boxed in by cats. (My worst allergy, mind you.)

"H-hey," I tapped my RA on the shoulder. "Can I...Move somewhere else?" She looked at me a bit impatiently. "Move where? You can't go back inside yet, Hun."

Um...Duh.🙄

"Not in...Eh-heh... Inside. Just further...Ah-away. Back towards the parking lot." I turned away & smothered a fit into my jacket sleeve.

"EHH'TIISSHH!!! HEH-T'CHIEW!!! AH-CHOO!!! CHOO!!! CHOO!!!"

I Felt my RA put her hand gently on my shoulder. "Bless you! You okay, hun?" I flinched instinctively & kept my nose hidden in my elbow, pointing towards the cats with my other hand."Oh!" My RA exclaimed once it had finally clicked. "She allergic to Kitties! Move back, don't crowd her. Give her space to breathe." I heard a bunch of awkward apologies & the girls with their cat carriers began hastily spreading out towards the other end of the building ."Sorry." I chuckled. "I never know say what to say when someone comes near me with a cat. Except 'Please get away' y'know?"

Middle of the night Fire evacuations suck & they suck even more if you're stuck around a trigger (Or several.) 🤧

Maybe it was a plot gathering all the people with cats in the close proximity to you in order to make you sneeze 🤭 

Joking apart, bless you! At least there was no real fire emergency.

Ok, that would be annoying.

Whatever happened to the suitemate who was being an arsehole and insisted she needed her two “emotional support cats” in your living space even after you told her you were allergic?

4 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

Ok, that would be annoying.

Whatever happened to the suitemate who was being an arsehole and insisted she needed her two “emotional support cats” in your living space even after you told her you were allergic?

She's still there. With both the cats. Good news is that I haven't died yet. 👍🏻