Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nature Walk (F, Hayfever, Messy)

TheSoundwaveSubmarine

(Skip to "STORY" for story)

Had a stroke of inspiration and knew what I had to do. I really enjoyed writing and reading back this one so I hope you'll all enjoy it as well. All one part as this is a simple, fun oneshot.

Word Count: 987
Sneeze Count: 7
This story contains: mess (snot and spray) and descriptions thereof, hitching, a failed stifle, pollen allergy/hayfever sneezes, uncovered sneezes

STORY

Natalie Dobb was attempting to enjoy a nice walk in the pleasantly mild Spring weather. She’d gotten all dolled up, tying her soft blonde hair into a cute style, a large sun hat framing her heart shaped face, and a floral patterned sundress that hugged her just right and made her feel like a treasure. 

However, nature had no care for her appearance, and a breeze had kicked up, carrying pollen from all the trees and bushes and grasses and flowers scattered along her trail. Natalie’s big brown eyes started to water and itch as she blinked up at the sky. Her nose had already been rather itchy on the walk when the air was still from the pure concentration of pollen accumulated in the air and resting on every surface, but now that the breeze was kicking more of it up, and blowing it right into her scrunched face, the itch was intensifying with every step.

“BbbbuhhhHH…” A hitch croaked from her throat, her itchy eyes squinting as the allergy tears wobbled in the corners of them. Dear God her nose tickled. Any passersby could already see a rosy hue creeping in around her fluttering eyes and over her scrunching nose, the pollen infiltrating her sensitive nasal passages and setting off every sense. 

“HHh-hhUHHHHH…” This hitch was louder than the previous, her large chest heaving with the inward breath. The bridge of her long nose was crinkled irritably and her wide, round nostrils were flaring in and out as she waved a slender hand by her face, trying fruitlessly to shoo the ticklish yellow dust away from her itching nose. Natalie gave a forceful, thick snivel, congestion gurgling in her sinuses as she tried to keep her nose from pouring snot. She’d gotten dressed up for this walk to give anyone who saw her the impression of someone who loved nature and was always perfectly put together and aesthetically pleasing, but to anyone who saw her now, all she appeared to be was the spitting image of someone desperately allergic to every bloom and blossom nature had to offer. 

“N- Nihh... Noohuhhhh…” Natalie groaned as she forcefully pressed a long, slender finger beneath her twitching, damp nostrils. “No sn-sneezing…” She breathed pleadingly, giving another harsh sniffle to try and contain the mucus trying to drip down her face. “I-It’s just a little pihh…puhhh…pollen a-after all- huHH- HIIH- I can ha-haahhhhHHnndleee…a few fluh- fluhhIH- flow…ers…!

But Natalie’s ticklish nose could not handle a few flowers, and she threw her head back with a loud, sharp, gasping hitch, “hIIIIHHHH-!!” Her nostrils fully flared, anyone within sight of her on the trail quickly hurried away, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire of what was about to happen. 

Her head flew forwards with an aggressive, nasal “hHHIIIGGGH’SHHHIEEEWWW!”, her blonde hair falling over her shoulders and her sneeze spray lit up in the Spring sunlight. She hardly had time to sniffle before the tickle reared its ugly head once more. “gGGGY’ISHHHIEEWWW!” she released another uncovered blast of spray, snot erupting from her red, crinkled nose like a twitchy, allergy-ridden volcano. 

Natalie buried her itching nose in the palm of her hand, rubbing the end of it in circles to try and relieve the itch. She was so desperate to rid herself of the intense tickle burning in the back of her sinuses that she didn’t care that the motion was getting mucus on her hands and probably looked rather strange to anyone watching her snivel and sneeze. She gave two more thick snivels, her nose scrunching and nostrils flaring with each powerful "snnNNRRGGGFF!". Allergy tears poured from the corners of her irritated eyes and down her smooth cheeks and she scrubbed at her itchy eyes as she wiped the tears away. 

“R-Really- h- huHHH…really should have…should have t-taken my a-ahH-AHHHhhhllergy m-medicine-” Natalie’s sniffles were growing more shallow and desperate, her chest once more heaving with each desperate hitch, “So…much…po- p- poll…polleeEEHHCCKKKSHHHIEEEEWWW!” 

Natalie directed the sneeze downwards towards her chest, the pattern of fake flowers on the fabric of her dress now soaked with the sneezy, snotty consequences of the real flowers all around her. 

Natalie sniveled miserably as she stared at the damp droplets now speckling her dress, her damp sneezes having left its mark. “Oh, I’m g-gehhhtting myself s-soaking w-weH- HEHHHTTT’TTTTCHH!” 

The sneeze was a powerful one, to which Natalie had no time to react. Her failed attempt to stifle it had caused the sneeze to blow thick strands of snot from either of Natalie’s fully flared nostrils, leaving them dangling past her chin. She sniveled, uselessly trying to snuffle the mucus back up, and started to dig in her purse. She continued to sniffle fiercely as she dug through her purse’s contents, desperate to keep whatever dignity she had left by preventing the snot from dripping any further down her face.

“Tissues…t-tissues…” She sniffed, her nose twitching familiarly as she searched more frantically. “I need my tissues…gotta- kSS’SHHHTTTT!” The sneeze blew a fresh misting of sneeze spray and snot over her purse. “Oh god… snnvff!  …gotta catch all the sneezes…

At last the sneezy woman managed to tug a packet of tissues from the depths of her purse, quickly plucking a few from the package and wiping at the bottom of her runny nose with them.

“My god I hate n-naAYYhhhh…n-naAAYYY…tTTCCHHHEEEW!” She muffled the sneeze into the crumpled handful of tissues, quickly dampening the paper with the allergy sneeze. “Nature…snRF SNRGFF…Why in God’s name do flowers have to be so tiihhh…” 

Here it came. The end all.

“So tiihhhiIHHH…TIHhhIIHHH…tick…LYY-!!” She hurriedly buried her nose in the tissues before giving a final explosive sneeze. “yYYY’IISSHHHHEEWWWW!” 

Natalie gave a resounding snivel and scrubbed furiously at her nose with the tissues as she trudged her way back to the car. Maybe her next nature walk could happen in winter, when no tickly, teasy plants were blooming to set her off.

That was gorgeous but I couldn't help at 'gotta catch all the sneezes' like they were Pokémon.

32 minutes ago, JustReading said:

That was gorgeous but I couldn't help at 'gotta catch all the sneezes' like they were Pokémon.

AUGH NO I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT JAKFL;JDSAKLFDS 

Glad you liked it though lmfaooo

Amazing descriptions of the mess and the sneeze spray, the way you spell sneezes I can really hear it in my head too. Excellent work, I am definitely looking forward to more on this :)

A marvelous little allergy story with how the sneezes are portrayed. I could get a vivid mental impression while reading. Won't deny that I'm kinda enthralled :doublethumbsup: