Sneeze Fetish Forum

"I caught a stupid cold"

Trynasneeze

Brooke sneezed. 

"HUAASSHOO!!" 

Loud and wet, she let her nose spray across the living room, now too tired to care about covering it. 

SNRRFFF, she sniffled thickly through the growing congestion. She tucked her long messy brown hair back behind her ear, wiped her running red nose with the back of her hand and sniffled again. 

"God I hate catchigg colds", she muttered to no one in particular. 

What had started as a sore throat a few days ago had evolved. Brooke had spent a sneezy workday yesterday feeling the beginnings of congestion set in, more and more desperately sniffling to avoid blowing her nose. 

"Of course it happedd ndow", said to herself as she reflected in the silent, low-lit living room. "I just got mby ndose pierced againd". 

It happened every time. All her life. She had her nostril pierced like seven times and every time she would have a cold within the month. 

Brooke hated colds, to be quite fair, Brooke just hated snot. "So gross", she thought to herself as she sniffled again. She hated snot, so she hated to blow her nose, so shed sniffle and sniffle at a runny nose, until that was too gross and she had to blow her nose. And once she started she couldn't stop. Like today. 

Brooke reached across the couch for the toilet roll. "Oh no, adother sdeeze", she thought as her breath hitched. They were all big, and all loud, and wet and messy. 

This time she brought up her blanket to cover her face. 

"HUAASSHOO!!" she sneezed again. She wished she could stifle. Her best friend and her sister were both stiflers, and it seemed so much nicer, but whenever she tried it it felt like her head would explode. 

Brooke tore off some toilet tissue, wadded it up and covered her face. She saturated the paper quickly with a very runny nose blow. 

"Ugh, I have to get ready for work soon". It was 6.45, she'd "slept" (if you could call it that) in the living room all night. It wasn't intentional, she'd just been out here in the evening, tired and snotty, and never quite gone to bed. 

"SNRRFF, good mbordig" her roommate, Holly, said as she got up. 

Holly had had a cold first. One of the many people Brooke knew who did, one of the many culprits who got her sick. 

"How're you?" Asked Holly, noticing the used tissues scattered around and the big blanket. 

"I caught a stupid cold", Brooke snapped. "HUAASSHOO!!" she sneezed again. 

She tore off more toilet tissue as Holly disappeared to make some breakfast. Holly had probably gotten her sick. And it was Holly who had used up all the proper nice tissues. And Brooke was stuck using toilet paper. Although Holly had also been the one to buy the nice tissues. 

Brooke blew her nose wetly. Her stupid nose stud felt swollen, and it hurt, it was probably infected and would have to come out. Like they all did eventually.

Holly's phone alarm was blaring now. 

"Oh god, I'll have to get ready for stupid work with my stupid cold", she muttered to no one in particular. 

Love this! I hope you continue with it. 

love this so far! i’m excited to see chapter 2 :))

• 3 weeks later...

SNRRFFF, Brooke sniffled wetly, trying to contain her running nose in the cold, windy air. 

"Ouch", she muttered as she wrinkled her nose. That stupid swollen nose piercing was sore. 

She winced as she sniffled again. She was running late for work, and she'd dozed off slightly on the train and gone one station past her stop so now she had to walk like fifteen minutes back to her office building. 

"HUAHHH", her wavery breath stammered as her nose tickled, her nose running visibly now. SNRRFFF. 

"HUAHHH", no way could she stop this kind of sneeze. "HUAHHSHOO!!" she sneezed violently. She hasn't planned to walk and was only dressed in her blouse and skirt, which made her feel even worse. 

A large crumpled handkerchief she clutched in one hand caught half the sneeze. Brooke pushed the crumpled cotton to her nose and wiped her nose vigorously as she sniffled wetly. 

"HUAHHSHOO!!" Another one burst out of her. This time covered fully by her hanky. She blew her congested nose wetly this time. 

She didn't really like using hankies. Well to be fair she just didn't really like needing to, blowing her nose felt so gross. But well, she was sick as hell, and didn't have any tissues. And no way was she going to wipe her snotty nose on her nice work clothes. 

Story of her life really, catching cold after cold and never remembering to have any tissues. She wiped her nose again with her damp handkerchief and walked inside her office building. 

Oooh I like this story soo far. Where did she get the handkerchief from?

• 3 weeks later...

"Oh wow, Brooke, you don't look so well", at least three of her colleagues greeted her with in the first fifteen minutes of getting into work. 

"Tell mbe about it - snrrrfff - I caught a stupid cold", Brooke replied to each one. 

Noticeably each of them would then make themselves scarce, no doubt to avoid the plague of germs blossoming into the air at every moment from Brooke's heavy, open mouth breathing - she was a little puffed from her walk here, and her nose was heavily congested and threatening to drop at any moment. 

Brooke pressed her crumpled, damp handkerchief against her dripping nostrils as she sniffed a deep, wet sniffle in an attempt to clear her blocked nose. 

"HEHHH", her breath hitched quickly. Then nothing. Damp cotton still pressed tightly to her face, she sat down into her desk chair. She felt the constant urge to sneeze this morning but they didn't always eventuate. And thank god for that - her nose was a mess. 

"HAHHHSHOOO!!" sneezed the woman who sat behind her into a wad of waiting tissues. Another likely suspect for the origin of Brooke's cold. The woman gave her nose a hearty wet blow. 

"Gross", Brooke muttered to herself, sniffing wetly again as she said so. She threw her hanky on the desk and stood up again. She needed a cup of coffee if she was going to get any work done this morning. 

She was about halfway from her desk to the kitchenette when another sharp tickle begun to burn in her sinuses. And this one wasn't going away. 

Love this 😍 I hope you continue 

"Oh- hehhh- no!" Brooke said to herself as her breath hitched. A sneeze was coming and she wasn't gonna be able to stop it. 

She'd thrown her handkerchief down on her desk and was now halfway towards the kitchenette to make a cup of coffee. 

Brooke had spent the last half hour sniffling in lieu of blowing her nose, because nose blowing was gross. But now she really wished she hadn't. Sneezing when you have a cold is messy enough even when you don't really need to blow your nose already. 

She didn't even have on a long sleeved blouse that she could use to cover her sneeze, let alone a tissue. 

Brooke pressed her clenched fist against her nose in an attempt to somewhat delay the sneeze. Maybe, maybe she could make it to the kitchenette in time to grab a paper towel. 

She dashed towards the destination. 

"HEHHHH HEHHHH", Brooke's breath hitched uncontrollably. She wasn't gonna have time to get a paper towel off the roll. 

Arriving in the kitchen area, and suddenly losing the fight against the sneeze, she gripped the bench and bent double, aiming at the sink. 

"HUAHHSHOOO!! HUAHHSHOOO!! HUH-RESHOO!!!"